onix rocket rs250's and bigfoot

selkec

selkec

Audioholic
I have a chance to get these for $200 or get them and the bigfoot center for 410 shipped to me. lightly used. Is this a good deal? I need to know asap. Thanks

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Seems like a good deal if you like the way they sound. What are the B-stocks going for?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, seems like a good deal. The bigfoot is an excellent center, though it is called bigfoot for a reason :)

selkec

selkec

Audioholic
They dont have any B-stock in right now. and the 250's are 699 new and the center is 395 new. So you all think I should jump on these? i may just jump on the 250's and use them in my bed room. I have never heard these but they sure doo look nice and I have read good things about them. I currently have Polk rti speakers.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I don't see how you can go wrong for 200 bucks.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
If I recall (not 100% sure), even with the best sale prices on the RS250's, they still went for $399 new plus shipping. So you're getting them at 1/2 off, only slightly used...

Even if I'm wrong and it was $299, you're still getting them much cheaper...and you can't get the 250's for for anywhere near that price right now new.

I'd don't ever remember seeing the Bigfoot for cheaper than the $395 it's going for now.

I'd say the 250's and Bigfoot for $410 shipped is a hell of a deal... bigfoot alone at sale price with shipping would cost more

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis