One o' thems Audiofile Turnin' Tables

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
One o' thems Aw-deo-file Turnin' Tables

Hey Mule, I think ya'll might have some of these here AudioFile turn tables down in Arkinsaw.

Last edited:
mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
jaxvon said:
Hey Mule, I think ya'll might have some of these here AudioFile turn tables down in Arkansaw
.....hey, that's the one I sold to my second cousin Luther....how'd you get that there picture?....is he a'sellin' it on FleaBay?.....huh?.....

C

claudermilk

Full Audioholic
LOL! That is priceless! You have to give them credit for inguenity. Now I wonder how well (if?) it works.

RJB

RJB

Audioholic
That's GREAT!

Have you tried playing a little "dueling banjo's" on it yet? :eek:

M

mustang_steve

Senior Audioholic
I just love the garden hose green cable.

And he genuine "box-spring wood" construction.

My only question....where's the prong to center the record?

Shinerman

Shinerman

Senior Audioholic
Is that Pizza Dough on that turn table?

This might just be one of those fancified new fangled automatic pizza cookers. That hose is for the pizza sauce, not power.

Come on guys, not everything is audio related. :p

Shiner(3 bottles into a six pack and counting)man!

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
mustang_steve said:
My only question....where's the prong to center the record?
.....Steve, to center records, your hands got to possess hillbilly awdeofile plumbin' thumbs....major requirement.....

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Shinerman said:
Is that Pizza Dough on that turn table?
.....that is correct, Shinerman....that particular model though, was only capable of pepperoni with onion....the newer models do Supreme's......

M

mustang_steve

Senior Audioholic
Ahh, so it's like a spirograph, but for pizza....cool!

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
mustang_steve said:
Ahh, so it's like a spirograph, but for pizza....cool!
.....you bet, Steve....Bill Clinton pioneered the thing as a lad in Hope, Arkansas....maybe not.....

.....guys, with stitches still in my neck, I marked up and will probably catch a train tonight....I better go catch a nappers.....

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
I just have one question. Why would a turntable need water cooling (garden hose)? ;)

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
MDS said:
I just have one question. Why would a turntable need water cooling (garden hose)? ;)
Maybe it's an overclocked turntable.

M

mustang_steve

Senior Audioholic
MDS said:

Maybe the latest audiophile tweak is to pour water onto the record to give the music a more fluid sound.

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
Now there's an idea - overclocking the turntable so you can play your 78 rpm records at 33 1/3 for that awesome chipmunk sound.

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
MDS said:
Now there's an idea - overclocking the turntable so you can play your 78 rpm records at 33 1/3 for that awesome chipmunk sound.
Reverse that, and you've got the right idea. 78 @33 1/3 would give you the Barry White sound :cool:

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
Yes Jaxvon you are right. 33 1/3 is slower than 78. What was I thinking.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I'll bet it looks great next to the 8-track in the General Lee!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis