Once again: what are you listening to now?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Linkin Park A Thousand Suns limited edition CD. There are a few tracks that aren't so great, but for the most part it is really good. I already like it better than the last album by far.

H

HardPorker

Audiophyte
Probably their best album since 2002's Maladroit (their most underrated record, in my opinion), Hurley gives fans what they wanted... Weezer returns to form with this nice collection of fun and catchy songs

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Metric "Fantasies" on CD

Buddy Guy & Junior Wells "Plays the BLues" on CD.

Buddy Guy has to be one of the all time guitar Gods. That man can play.

B

Billy S

Audioholic Intern
Earthless- Rythms from a cosmic sky. A kind of new psychodelic rock band. 2 songs 50 minutes long....wheeeew!!

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Earthless- Rythms from a cosmic sky. A kind of new psychodelic rock band. 2 songs 50 minutes long....wheeeew!!
I'll have to look investigate. Sounds intriguing. Do they sound anything like Yes??

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
"Smoke on the Water"

<div><object width="512" height="322"><param name="movie" value="http://d.yimg.com/static.video.yahoo.com/yep/YV_YEP.swf?ver=2.2.46" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="AllowScriptAccess" VALUE="always" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="flashVars" value="id=21944528&vid=8251855&lang=en-us&intl=us&thumbUrl=http%3A//l.yimg.com/a/i/us/sch/cn/v/v23/w646/8251855_240_180.jpeg&embed=1&ap=12135647" /><embed src="http://d.yimg.com/static.video.yahoo.com/yep/YV_YEP.swf?ver=2.2.46" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="322" allowFullScreen="true" AllowScriptAccess="always" bgcolor="#000000" flashVars="id=21944528&vid=8251855&lang=en-us&intl=us&thumbUrl=http%3A//l.yimg.com/a/i/us/sch/cn/v/v23/w646/8251855_240_180.jpeg&embed=1&ap=12135647" ></embed></object><br />Unique Cover Of 'Smoke On The Water' @ Yahoo! Video</div>

Last edited by a moderator:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Clutch "Blast Tyrant" on CD
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "MOJO" on vinyl

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Just picked up Robert Plant's... Band of Joy...it's growing on me:D. Btw I'm wearing out my Black Keys...Magic Potion and Brothers CD's! Some good stuff...:)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Metric "Fantasies" on CD
Leadbelly "Last Sessions Part 3" on vinyl
Bessie Smith "The Emperess" on vinyl.

I picked up these last two albums last night, both in mono.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Everything But The Girl - Everything But The Girl vs Drum and Bass CD (looking for this for a long time, found it used woohoo!)

Chicane - Giants CD

C

caupina

Full Audioholic
Everything But The Girl - Everything But The Girl vs Drum and Bass CD (looking for this for a long time, found it used woohoo!)
EBTG is a duo I like a lot, especially their "Walking Wounded" CD, but the one song I like best is the acoustic version of "Driving".

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
EBTG is a duo I like a lot, especially their "Walking Wounded" CD, but the one song I like best is the acoustic version of "Driving".
That is my favorite album from them too and EBTG vs D&B is an EP with D&B versions of songs from that album. I had a few on low bitrate MP3 and wanted an original of it. Been looking for it for over a year...

If you haven't heard it, "Back to Mine", which is artists/songs that influenced them, is also very good.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
Nick Cave and Grinderman, from Grinderman 2, Mickey Monroe and the Goodbye Man. It's harder and more stripped down than recent Bad Seeds music but as intelligent as Nick gets. It's not to be missed.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
Before Nick, I just finished Brian Wilson's new CD Reimagines Gershwin. It has 14 songs, written by George Gershwin, arranged and performed by Brian and a lush ensemble. This might be for everybody, but it's an interesting take on the songs. Wilson obviously loves this music, put a lot into the arrangements, and his dicey voice holds together reasonably well. Now and again it sounds like Gershwin meets the Beach Boys, but it's well worth a listen.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Surgeon's Fabric 53 mix...current track is Subeena - Picture.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis