Once again: what are you listening to now?

C

caupina

Full Audioholic
Joni Mitchell-Court and Sparks
Jill Scott-Beautifully Human.

Joni Mitchell wasn't on my radar until I came across "River, the Joni Letters" by Herbie Hancock and "Shadow and Light" Joni Mitchell's DVD featuring Pat Metheny, Lyle Mays, Jaco Pastorius and the late Michael Brecker, and I started to listen to some of her CDs, turns out she got my attention, so next on my list are " The Hissing of Summer Lawns" and "Hejira" (most of her discography is HDCD)

C

caupina

Full Audioholic
"Jazz and the '80s". I came across this cd by pure coincidence while I was looking for some SACDs. It gives a quite interesting jazzy sound to some '80s classic such as Tainted Love, Material Girl, True, Billie Jean among others.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Butterfield Blues Band "Golden Butter"

I've been into the blues for over 10 years now buty I've never heard a band like this. They were soo far ahead of their time, fusing blues, jazz, and physdelic music into one harmnoius blends of textures. If anyone is interested in this band, "Golden Butter" is the one album to get as it show cases what many regard as their best works, not just their most popular works.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Wu-tang Clan - Heart Gently Weeps

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jamie2112

Banned
Anthrax and Public Enemy- Bring The Noise. Holy cow this is a low end workout....

S

stato

Junior Audioholic
U2 - Under a Blood Red Sky Remastered CD/DVD
Gotye - Like Drawing Blood:eek:

poutanen

poutanen

Full Audioholic
Big Wreck:

- That Song
- The Oaf
- Ladylike
- Blown Wide Open

now....

Ozzy :D

C

caupina

Full Audioholic
Pat Metheny and Anna Maria Jopek "Upjoenie"....if you're a Metheny fan, check this out.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
The Drive By Truckers. They have a new one, "Brighter Than Creations' Dark" and I really like it. I loved their Southern Rock Opera and it's odd lofty ambitions and this is a worthy succesor. 19 small portraits of people trying to get along in this weird world, it's not as loud and guitar heavy as some of their music, but for DBT fans, it's excellent.

The Dali

The Dali

Audioholic
Nothing in particular right now, but I have been going back to
"Van Halen" by Nerf Herder. I dig it!:D

B

bruceh

Junior Audioholic
Carla Bley - Appearing Nightly- great big band live stuff!
Carla Bley - The Lost Chords Find Paolu Fresu - smaller combo, very lyrical,
cool jazz. Nice.
Alejandro Escovedo - Real Animal - gets better every time I listen

J

jamie2112

Banned
Which album? I am into Miss Machine as of late. I like the entire album but especially the songs We Are The Storm, Baby's First Coffin and Unretrofied .
Actually, I am listening to a bunch of live shows from a friend of mine who is asscociated with them. I just like the vibe of the live stuff....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis