Once again: what are you listening to now?

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
I'd have to agree with Mr. Mellencamp. he ticks off all the boxes; musician/songwriter/producer (Hall & Oates, NY Dolls debut album, etc.)/longevity/influential. not that I care but he does meet all the qualifications and would be well deserved.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
u guys are on a roll .. keep 'em coming. here's my 10 cents for today ... so far. :D
Rhiannon Giddens - Waterboy [live]

Georgel

Georgel

Audioholic
I have been using Enoch light`s recordings to test speakers since I was 10yrs old,I know every note by heart.Enoch Light had produced some high fidelity recordings in a series of albums like PERSUASIVE PERCUSSION, PROVOCATIVE PERCUSSION & PERTINENT PERCUSSION on Command Records in 1959-1960`s.

.Wiki- Enoch Light is credited with being one of the first musicians to go to extreme lengths to create high-quality recordings that took full advantage of the technical capabilities of home audio equipment of the late 1950s and early 1960s, particularly stereo effects that bounced the sounds between the right and left channels.
Someone did a really cool re-mix here-

Last edited:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I picked up Trombone Shorty's CD True at the library last night. It's really good.

Trombone Shorty - Dumaine St.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I'd have to agree with Mr. Mellencamp. he ticks off all the boxes; musician/songwriter/producer (Hall & Oates, NY Dolls debut album, etc.)/longevity/influential. not that I care but he does meet all the qualifications and would be well deserved.

They remind of Semi Precious Weapons.. This is an excellent album if you can get past the drag queen theme.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
to get the blood flowing before work.

Sonic Youth - Reena

Them Crooked Vultures - New Fang

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis