Once again: what are you listening to now?

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Quantic Soul Orchestra feat. Alice Russell - Pushin' On

Last edited by a moderator:
Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Mitchmatic - Why Don't You Know?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I wonder why my Stray Cat post doubled. I put it in earlier this morning so I thought and went I went to look again, it was NOT there. Soo I put in another post thinking I was asleep at the wheel. Sorry about that.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Into The Wild is a great soundtrack for a fantastic film ... thanks J

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I wonder why my Stray Cat post doubled. I put it in earlier this morning so I thought and went I went to look again, it was NOT there. Soo I put in another post thinking I was asleep at the wheel. Sorry about that.
Might just have been a forum thing or it jumped to the next page and you didn't notice?

Into The Wild is a great soundtrack for a fantastic film ... thanks J
Yeah, we just watched it again last week and I always loved the soundtrack, so I bought it. (it was the first title I replaced after some of my movies were stolen). It is one of those soundtracks that so perfectly blends with the movie.

Here's another one (cover) I liked from him that ended up on another great soundtrack

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
2 "I Am What I Am"'s

Adrian Belew - I Am What I Am

Spiritualized - I Am What I Am

Paudio

Paudio

Junior Audioholic
Review by Scott Yanow
Tenor saxophonist Stan Getz found a perfect accompanist in pianist Kenny Barron, who would regularly play in his group for his last five years. This out-of-print Black Hawk LP finds the pair, along with bassistGeorge Mraz and drummer Victor Lewis, performing two standards and four more recent pieces, including two ("Dreams" and "Voyage") by Barron. The music is difficult to classify (modern bop?) but relatively easy to understand; Getz never coasts.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis