Once again: what are you listening to now?

A

armaraas

Full Audioholic
Shadow Gallery - Carved in Stone
Great progressive rock band out of PA I believe. They have several strong albums and like their concept albums. Unfortunately when I checked out their site recently to see if there's a new album coming, found out the lead singer died last fall. Makes me sad whenever a great talent dies, especially so young. R.I.P Mike Baker.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Just picked up Wilson Pickett "Greatest His" on used vinyl. Man, that dude could sing. I don't know if it was his renditions that influenced the Blue's Brothers but a lot of the music on this album was incorporated into the "Blues Brother's" movies. I know he was in ihe 2nd movie and his guitarists Steve Cropper was in both of the films. Maybe it was Steve's influence.

16hz lover

Audioholic Intern
Bella Sonus-Enamoured CD.....has some really deep bass centered around 27hz or so on it...nice Flaminco style music with a kick *** bass synthesizer in it.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
Steve Earle - Live At the BBC. This is Earle, back in his days as the worst-behaved country singer ever, prior to convictions and rehab and the more recent on-the-wagon Earle. It features OK recordings, good performances of his classic stuff from the Copperhead Road era.

Geno

Geno

Senior Audioholic
Jeff Beck Live at Ronnie Scott's on Blu-Ray. Man, that rendition of Rollin' & Tumblin' with Imogen Heap raises goose-bumps. This guy has a sound & technique like no one else.:cool:

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Pendulum - Propane Nightmares.

SheepStar

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rich-n-Texas

Audioholic Intern
Cheap Trick - Silver
Why does this guy look oh so familiar? ;)

I've become adicted to Pink Floyd again. I put all 4 CD's on an MP3 disc, the Internet radio station I listen to is "Pink Floyd Rock-o-Roma", and I recently purchased Obscured by Clouds and Momentary Lapse of Reason. I have the latter on vinyl but it hasn't endured the "mood" party years, so I purchased that MP3 album as well.

Last year I couldn't get enough Patti Smith. Quite a contrast huh?

J

jamie2112

Banned
Iron Maiden -Aces High...................I feel so 90's......

Steve HArris is a BAD*** bass player.....4 finger technique.....awesome

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Primus "Pork Soda". It's that time again to dust off the drivers.

R

Rich-n-Texas

Audioholic Intern
DSOTM on Pulse

I'm watching the "Pulse" concert on DVD right now. Disc 2 contains DSOTM and finishes with a couple of songs from "The Wall" that're just mind blowing :eek:

R

Rich-n-Texas

Audioholic Intern
I could've seen it in Philly when I still lived in South Jersey.

If I only knew then what I know now.

Don't know how many times I say to myself these days... If I could have 25 years of my life back...

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
I could've seen it in Philly when I still lived in South Jersey.
I have been to a lot of concerts in the last 45 years, but to me there is nothing that can top a Floyd show. Seen Waters Pros and Cons of Hitchicking in 84 in Hollywood Fl. and In the Flesh tour 99 in Albany.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis