Once again: what are you listening to now?

C

caupina

Full Audioholic
Are you saying that those of us who want to puke when we hear rap might like her new CD? It is that much different?
Ohhh yeah!!!!. Give a shot, this girl can sing. Go to amazon.com and check it out there.:)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Last night I listened to

Paul McCartney & Wings " Band on The Run (vinyl)
Polie "Zenyata Mondata (or something like that) (vinyl)

This morning on teh ride into to work,

Von Bondies "Lack Of Communication" (mp3 ripped at 320Mps from a CD)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
1) Black Mesa Source Soundtrack.
2) Deep Purple - Machine Head (mainly Picture of Home).
3) Golden Earring - Radar Love.

SheepStar

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
There's only three bands and three records
Leftfield, Leftism,
Leftfield, Rhythm and stealth,
Leftfield, A final hit

H

Hawkeye

Full Audioholic
Haraldo, I'm actually using Adobe Audition. I had mistakenly referred to it as Audio Audition.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Do you have Google?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_Machines

Opening theme with the song mentioned.

SheepStar
I LOVE!!!!!!! it, And anything even remotely related to that band may be a life defining moment:
I listened to leftism on a very high end burmester / audio physic rig.... My life has never been the same after that......... (and my wife agrees ==:-O, guess she thinks I'm way crazy by now) Leftfield Forerver !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
If you want to get the song for yourself, it's called "Phat Planet".

SheepStar

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
If you want to get the song for yourself, it's called "Phat Planet".
SheepStar
Seriously YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I listened to Leftfields on a state of the art system......... and it changed my life, realized that music may sound that threre's no electronics anywhere, the first moment of hearing Leftfiled on a $125.000 rig changed my life, now I want to get the same performance from a $50.000 rig..... Perhaps it's impossible, but let's give it a shot :))) You guys just wouldn't believe what I'm hearing.... Everything seems like a new High Def mastering, difficult to comprehend...

Last edited:
H

Hawkeye

Full Audioholic
Manassas
Beach Boys - Pet Sounds
Kevin Gilbert - Thud
10cc - Deceptive Bends
Roger Waters - Radio KAOS

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Protest The Hero - Fortress.

Weird band. Lots of timing changes, and wicked drumming.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-_rHJn4SLtA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-_rHJn4SLtA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

SheepStar

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Monks "Bad Habits" on vinyl
Heart "Little Queen" on vinyl
The Raconteurs : "Broken Boy Soldiers" on CD

L

larry7995

Full Audioholic
I had rented the Steely Dan Two Against Nature dvd a while back from Netflix and that was a concert of mainly older songs, totally not the same as the Two Against Nature CD that I received yesterday from Amazon, holy crap! that is a GREAT cd!

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Beethoven's Symphony #4, Deutche Gramaphone mono 1962 on vinyl. I paid 10 bucks for the entire 9 Symphonies and I can't get over the dynamic range of these recordings

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis