Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Picked up used on eBay. Listening tonight. The first 3 Jethro Tull albums in a CD box set. Couldn’t resist another ‘pop-up” version of Stand Up. The original sounding CDs so no compression like the newer remasters but variable loudness from song to song as a result. Tough times call for Tull.
IMG_4188.jpeg

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think the only incidental music in the film. I still like it.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Picked up used on eBay. Listening tonight. The first 3 Jethro Tull albums in a CD box set. Couldn’t resist another ‘pop-up” version of Stand Up. The original sounding CDs so no compression like the newer remasters but variable loudness from song to song as a result. Tough times call for Tull.
View attachment 67024
Nice! I have a few Tull CDs and LPs and pull them out occasionally. Saw them in the 70's on the Thick as a Brick tour and it was one of the best concerts I ever attended:).

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Nice! I have a few Tull CDs and LPs and pull them out occasionally. Saw them in the 70's on the Thick as a Brick tour and it was one of the best concerts I ever attended:).
I saw them on their 20th anniversary tour and they were amazing. Saw them again a few years ago and Ian Anderson’s voice was toast and he had slowed way down. Not the same. The great thing about the CDs is they sound good every night.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streaming some classic Traffic this afternoon. Man, I love me some Low Spark of the High Heeled Boys. :)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Streaming some classic Traffic this afternoon. Man, I love me some Low Spark of the High Heeled Boys. :)
Excellent album. I love streaming The Last Traffic Jam recorded on their reunion tour in 94. Saw them at Cal Expo on that tour. They sounded amazing the album captures all the magic.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Frankenstein. The "Live At the Galaxy" version has drum solos that will rattle the windows of the neighbors across the street. My 'go to' for when I want to hear someone shredding an organ.

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Yesterday's garage/punk rock selections. First pic was taken while parked in my garage.

IMG_1815.jpg
IMG_1816.jpg
IMG_1817.jpg
IMG_1820.jpg
img-002.JPG
img-003.JPG

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streaming some Eagles greatest hits while on the PC. Man, I love 7 Bridges Road and Peacefull Easy Feeling. :)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Frankenstein. The "Live At the Galaxy" version has drum solos that will rattle the windows of the neighbors across the street. My 'go to' for when I want to hear someone shredding an organ.
Sorry for the unintentional thumbs down. I corrected it. To anyone who sees a thumbs down from me, it’s not me it’s my fat fingers. I’ve have some strange texts that I’ve sent too from the same issue. Bad finger is more than just the name of a band.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streaming some 90s country today. That was a great decade for country music. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis