Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
LOL just too much hair in the music? :) Never was much a fan of duran duran.
Not a fan of the hair either. But, some of their music is decent. However, I don't listen to them every single day......LOL!!!! :):):) Now, the Eagles and/or Pink Floyd or even AC/DC I do listen to every chance I get. My favorite album is The Wall. Hell Freezes Over and Back In Black are my others. They just have a calming effect on me. We all need something like that.

Cheers,

Phil

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just ribbing ya, there's really no consistency among all of us as to what we may like. Eagles I feel are too bland, but technically adequate. AC/DC has some good stuff but gets tiring, Back in Black would be my general go-to album. Pink Floyd I love most of their stuff. I used to work with several hair bands back in the day and couldn't wait to get the truck out of the arena :)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Just ribbing ya, there's really no consistency among all of us as to what we may like. Eagles I feel are too bland, but technically adequate. AC/DC has some good stuff but gets tiring, Back in Black would be my general go-to album. Pink Floyd I love most of their stuff. I used to work with several hair bands back in the day and couldn't wait to get the truck out of the arena :)
Guess I do have a preference for big hair bands......LOL!!! Funny thing is though, I do not have much hair myself!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: Have always been into guitar rock. But do like to get my groove on every once in a while. Have been known to cut a rug or two........LOL!!!! :D:D:cool::D:D

Cheers,

Phil

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Guess I do have a preference for big hair bands......LOL!!! Funny thing is though, I do not have much hair myself!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: Have always been into guitar rock. But do like to get my groove on every once in a while. Have been known to cut a rug or two........LOL!!!! :D:D:cool::D:D

Cheers,

Phil
Feel ya on the hair on the head....it grows elsewhere these days ;)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Ummmm okay.........LOL!!! No come back on this one...... I am all out........LOL!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Change of Flavor!

Here is the original!

Remake! Very Well Done!

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
The original! One of the best songs ever written inmho!

The remake! Just so awesome!

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis