Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streamed some Buffalo Springfield today. Man, they had some great songs even before CSNY.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
I dig this record sometimes. I had this CD on in the truck on quiet, and a girl I was riding with cranked it up and she had never heard it before, or even knew wtf Donald Fagen is. Subwoofer is under passenger seat. . .maybe that was why.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
A rainy day today. Fortunately I can’t get enough of this box set. Love the remixed versions of songs I know by heart. A good day to be and listen to Lazy.
IMG_4228.jpeg

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
A good song to get you going on a Monday morning! Welcome to a new week!
IMG_4329.jpeg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Yesterday's listening selections

IMG_1925.jpg
IMG_1933.jpg
IMG_1934.jpg
IMG_1927.jpg
IMG_1928.jpg

I'm making sure the Monoprice soundbar system and display are working before I dismantle it for transportation to the trailer/cottage.
IMG_1935.jpg
IMG_1936.jpg
IMG_1937.jpg
IMG_1938.jpg

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Yesterday's listening selections

View attachment 67410View attachment 67413View attachment 67414View attachment 67411View attachment 67412

I'm making sure the Monoprice soundbar system and display are working before I dismantle it for transportation to the trailer/cottage.View attachment 67415View attachment 67416View attachment 67417View attachment 67418
All of the Peter Gabriel albums are excellent. Why change the title when it works. He’s great in concert too. Not as theatrical as he used to be but still has a great band live. The face paint and costume looked amazing and when he fell back into the crowd and had us passing him around it was unbelievable. Talk about a bond between the performer and audience. I thought security was going to lose it But he got back on stage safe and sound.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Yesterday's listening selections. Exercised the JBL soundbar system

IMG_1939.jpg
IMG_1940.jpg
IMG_1941.jpg
IMG_1943.jpg
IMG_1944.jpg
IMG_1945.jpg
IMG_1946.jpg

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Listening to Santana Abraxas. Got a used version of the 30th anniversary CD with 3 songs from their show at the Royal Albert Hall. Love getting music on CDs I can’t find through Qobuz. The rhythm and guitar sound amazing.

Attachments

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
My recently acquired multich sacd of Santana's Caravanserai.....very nice.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Listening to Santana Abraxas. Got a used version of the 30th anniversary CD with 3 songs from their show at the Royal Albert Hall. Love getting music on CDs I can’t find through Qobuz. The rhythm and guitar sound amazing.
Love Santana. I have Santana, Abraxis, Moonflower, and Supernatural as well as greatest hits on either CD or LP. One of my favorite bands of all time.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streaming Elton John Madman Across the Water. I love that song as well as Tiny Dancer.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Excellent instrumental to start the day. A Sonos suggestion. It knows me so well. It’s actually a little scary.
IMG_4357.jpeg

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Show was excellent. For sure the best $25 show I've seen :D TINY venue, like 300 people. Unlike some other 80s-90s bands I've seen, these guys still rock pretty hard and Wayne's voice hasn't given out. Was a little bit of an odd crowd. We got there early and the floor was EMPTY; people standing around talking away. We walked right up to the stage and waited, so we were front and center.

A girl walked up and put her hand on me to move me out of the way so she could climb on stage... It was the opening act lol. Never heard of them, but they were very 80s era sound and very fun. They were actually in the booth selling their own merch, so we went and talked to them for a bit after the show.

The Mission had a solid set of mainly big hits. At the end of the set, Wayne gave my little lady a pick and when they left, the crew gave us a set list. Very cool.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streaming some 90s country this afternoon. So many good songs like My Maria by Brooks and Dunn. I know it's a remake, but I also liked the B.W. Stevenson version. Just like the B&D version a little more. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis