davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Nah, It's always been and there is NO question about this, its 'Make Trump Great Again'.

Thats' all the blind followers and those in Congress can see.
Unfortunately, Trump has never been great at anything in his entire life.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
My thinking is Melania could go down as the worst First Lady simply because she's married to Trump. :D

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think it's worth revisiting one of the most bizarre ones. When Melania wanted to announce the anti-cyberbullying campaign. Uh, her husband is the "King" of bullying.
1715336903222.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Couple older ones I still think capture the most LOL.....

1715499941891.png

1715500019312.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
J6- difficult to say if Trump's intent was an insurrection, but I can't exactly rule out the idea of manipulating his base. I'd say though he definitely had empathy for the rioters. He does real well the idea of rioters being possibly over sentenced. It covers up some of the darker areas, but I believe he has actual empathy for them due to his ultra narcissism. I find it very difficult to believe he didn't enjoy on some level what was happening at the Capitol. Trump's "I'll be coming with you to the Capitol" I find suspicious. There's also his post-J6 speech edited showing numerous words/sentences sharpied out. I think that by itself makes him untrustworthy.

The "real well" part I was getting at is like his initial comment on Mexicans as rapists. There's just enough truth to the borders issue and criminals crossing. But I never believe it. His "....Oh, and I imagine some of them are good people" confirms that for me. Or his "they're poisoning the blood of our country." which protects him due to illegal immigrations being a problem.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Speaking of which.....:rolleyes:

>>>“Silence of the Lambs. Has anyone ever seen The Silence of the Lambs?” Trump said. “The late, great Hannibal Lecter is a wonderful man. He often times would have a friend for dinner. Remember the last scene? ‘Excuse me. I’m about to have a friend for dinner,’ as this poor doctor walked by. ‘I’m about to have a friend for dinner.’ But Hannibal Lecter. Congratulations. The late, great Hannibal Lecter,” he said, apparently rooting for the villain played by Anthony Hopkins in the 1991 film.

Trump used the Hannibal Lecter riff to compare undocumented immigrants to cannibals, saying “they’re destroying our country.”

Later on, Trump did his usual schtick about windmills “killing all the birds,” while also doubling down on a previous false claim that offshore ones are killing whales.
<<<

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
J6- difficult to say if Trump's intent was an insurrection, but I can't exactly rule out the idea of manipulating his base. I'd say though he definitely had empathy for the rioters. He does real well the idea of rioters being possibly over sentenced. It covers up some of the darker areas, but I believe he has actual empathy for them due to his ultra narcissism. I find it very difficult to believe he didn't enjoy on some level what was happening at the Capitol. Trump's "I'll be coming with you to the Capitol" I find suspicious. There's also his post-J6 speech edited showing numerous words/sentences sharpied out. I think that by itself makes him untrustworthy.

The "real well" part I was getting at is like his initial comment on Mexicans as rapists. There's just enough truth to the borders issue and criminals crossing. But I never believe it. His "....Oh, and I imagine some of them are good people" confirms that for me. Or his "they're poisoning the blood of our country." which protects him due to illegal immigrations being a problem.
Mainstream media don't talk about it but you might want to check out the Sex Offender Map in your area. I generally don't have a problem with groups and I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, but these maps are enlightening and not in any good way. Not all are here legally, and it's not just where I live. Some addresses here show more than one offender living there- I don't even want to know what goes on in those places.

The map shows offenders within 3 miles of the address I entered and that's the max for the map.

https://appsdoc.wi.gov/public/offenders/geographic/showmap

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'd say these MAGA's have hit bottom, but as the guy pointed out there's no real bottom with Trump. When the story came out about Trump wearing diapers, this is what they did......

"Diapers Over Dems"
"Real Men Wear Diapers"
Pee funnels for women
Some are actually wearing diapers.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Usually I just LOL, but then it was mentioned the Trump J6 choir. That's very sad.:confused:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis