Olevia 37" and 42" - No Rebates!

Duffinator

Duffinator

Audioholic Field Marshall
Hey Buck what's up? Man the prices on LCD's keep dropping and dropping. I finally picked up my first LCD TV a few weeks ago and mounted it on the wall in my bedroom over the holiday weekend. Very nice. HD looks amazing on it but SD looks like crap. I mostly watch HD stations but my wife likes watching the Food network which I doubt will be in HD anytime soon. Anybody own one of the 42" Olevia's? If so what do you think of it?

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Duffinator said:
Hey Buck what's up? Man the prices on LCD's keep dropping and dropping. I finally picked up my first LCD TV a few weeks ago and mounted it on the wall in my bedroom over the holiday weekend. Very nice. HD looks amazing on it but SD looks like crap. I mostly watch HD stations but my wife likes watching the Food network which I doubt will be in HD anytime soon. Anybody own one of the 42" Olevia's? If so what do you think of it?
Duff, how goes it?

If your LCD has S-Video, try that for standard definition channels. For some reason, it seems to improve the signal on some models.

Duffinator

Duffinator

Audioholic Field Marshall
All is well here Buck. Been hanging out at AudioKarma playing with my vintage gear. Mule has been there a lot lately.

I have my DirecTV TiVo box connected with the S-video and OTA HD directly to the sets HD tuner. It's a Sharp 45" so it's native resolution is 1080P. I'm waiting to see what DTV does with their new HD DVR which won't be out until the end of the year. In the meantime it's just OTA HD in the bedroom.

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
Wow, saw these babies at comp usa last night and they are pretty slick. thought it was funny though that they wanted $1599 for the 37" model though

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis