Ohm Acoustics Model H

JoeMae416

JoeMae416

Audiophyte
I’m looking for a pair of Ohm Acoustics Model H 8” Drivers for a rebuild. If anyone has a pair or even 1 speaker, please let me know….

Thanks, Joe

JoeMae416

JoeMae416

Audiophyte
The owner of Ohm Acoustics passed away last year. I don’t think the business is open…. But even if it was, $225.00 for a repaired woofer is outrageous. But thank you anyways….

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
The owner of Ohm Acoustics passed away last year. I don’t think the business is open…. But even if it was, $225.00 for a repaired woofer is outrageous. But thank you anyways….
Outrageous, considering the cone assembly isn't made as originally spec'd? How much is is worth to not need to search far & wide for cones, voice coils, spiders and surrounds?

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Obviously you have never rebuilt a speaker drive unit. If you had, you would not have made that outrageous comment about the $225 price tag.

What is the matter with the drivers anyway? If the parts are available form a supplier, like Simply Speakers, you can refoam, or recone it yourself as required. That is much better option than trying to use a driver from someone else's beat up speaker.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis