Official YouTube Thread

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Hold On. Is it me or is there a resemblance here to the guy in the last video? Second hobby maybe?

D

davo

Full Audioholic
If you don't think this is the best clip then you kill puppies.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Phil's Tambourine dance

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No videos, but I'm not sure where to put this stuff (except a new thread)...and the first one does say "YouTube". :)

A reference for many here, and a poster that I hadn't seen before:

And the one that I really wanted to show...hee, hee...this just cracks me up every time that I look at it:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wow. I have now officially become a YouTube disciple. I really had no idea what all you could find there. What a great site.

This is the first video that I ever saw from Jun Shibata, which I saw during the only hour of TV that I watched while I was in Japan. The video is a little wierd, but I just found (and still find) her voice captivating. Well, she must have left an impression, given that I could remember her name (in Japanese letters...and I don't know Japanese) the next day, even though I saw the video after having quite a bit to drink and being sleep deprived. Months later, I tracked down the video DVD and bought a universal DVD player. Anyway, hope that you all enjoy it even half as much as I did.

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
I dont understand the language but laughter is universal

Tommy

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Lambo gallardo vs Honda Civic Del Sol.

NSFW!

SheepStar

J

jamie2112

Banned
Damn Sheep ,that is freakin IMPRESSIVE to say the least....:eek:
I wonder how much gas he ate up during those 2 spurts of speed?

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Damn Sheep ,that is freakin IMPRESSIVE to say the least....:eek:
I wonder how much gas he ate up during those 2 spurts of speed?
To be completely honest with you, probably not much more then the Gallardo(even if that). Here in BC, the fastest Single Cam at a local drag strip was turbo charged, and still got 500km/tank. I think he ran in the 12s or something.

SheepStar

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Last thing added to my YouTube account...

Rhythm & Sound w/ cornell campbell - king in my Empire
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-RskJZOoY34&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-RskJZOoY34&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Another example of turbo Honda Power.

SheepStar

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis