Obama (senate seat) for sale

J

jamie2112

Banned
Wow what a tool. I am glad they got him and hope the book gets thrown directly at his head....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ah, my home state. I'm overflowing with pride right now. :rolleyes:

Cpt.America

Cpt.America

Full Audioholic
These are just the guys that got caught. It's wide spread throughout our entire government. I feel no pity as we the sheeple are the ones that vote these asses into office in the first place. The more you give the government, the more and more they will take. It is a vicious cycle that will only end in a complete lack of civil liberties under a dictatorship.

itschris

itschris

I don't care what party the corruption falls in. As long as it's not a political witchhunt with one side trying ringing and stretching to noose the other on some issue, I say prosectute with impunity.

I wonder how this will shake out for Obama. I don't think there's any direct connection to him, or one that they will fine anyway, but there has to be someone in his camp who was aware of what was taking place based on what was laid out in the charges and the transcript of the phone calls.

I'm anxious to hear what Obama has to say on it. I'm sure the media won't go after him hard. I wonder if it's going to give the "just another guy in my neighborhood" explanation like he has with all the other questionable assocaitions.

I for one just want this guy to get in office so the media will stop reporting doom and gloom literally every minute of the day. They are having such an adverse impact on economy at this point with consumer confidence that I'm actually counting the days unti Jan 20th. There's a lot of consensus that once Obama gets in office, the media will change the story, people will wake up from the depression the media has had a hand in causing, and things will slowly get back on track. The media will report that, to favor Obama, and we'll have the reverse spiral effect.

zhimbo

zhimbo

Audioholic General
I wonder how this will shake out for Obama.
Probably turning out great for him: there are reports that a key reason Gov Rod Bad-Rug-jevich was caught was because Obama's chief of staff tipped Fitzgerald off that something strange was afoot.

LINK

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis