Now the mother truckers are planning to come to my town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
I'm reading that there are multiple convoys coming to the DC area starting tomorrow. The plan is to shut down I-495 aka the Beltway which is the critical roadway around the city. This will not shut the federal government, much of which is still working remotely but will completely wreck my ability to get to the hospital where I work and actually help people. It will mess with a ton of ordinary folk with private sector jobs just providing for their families. Exactly how is this about freedom? What freedom has Biden taken away? The mandates are mostly at the local level and were in place before he was president.

I note the the Beltway does not go through DC, only Maryland and Virginia so they are avoiding a confrontation with the federal government directly. Thus they are cowards too. I'm ready to greet them with spike strips and Molotov cocktails at this point

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I'm reading that there are multiple convoys coming to the DC area starting tomorrow. The plan is to shut down I-495 aka the Beltway which is the critical roadway around the city. This will not shut the federal government, much of which is still working remotely but will completely wreck my ability to get to the hospital where I work and actually help people. It will mess with a ton of ordinary folk with private sector jobs just providing for their families. Exactly how is this about freedom? What freedom has Biden taken away? The mandates are mostly at the local level and were in place before he was president.

I note the the Beltway does not go through DC, only Maryland and Virginia so they are avoiding a confrontation with the federal government directly. Thus they are cowards too. I'm ready to greet them with spike strips and Molotov cocktails at this point
You're not alone.
Clashes intensify as New Zealand police tighten cordon around anti-mandate convoy | CBC News

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
this is so beyond stupid. Truckers get F-ed by their employers on an almost daily basis but now they are standing up to the invisible boogie man and they have no idea what they even want.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
I am noticing on a google search that Faux news even the local affiliate are playing it up big. The Washington Post has no mention of it. A few of the other local affiliate TV station websites have a little but less than Faux. I hope that means this is just a lot of empty threats.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I would never condone using spike strips or Molotov cocktails.
Nope. Never.
:rolleyes:

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I am noticing on a google search that Faux news even the local affiliate are playing it up big. The Washington Post has no mention of it. A few of the other local affiliate TV station websites have a little but less than Faux. I hope that means this is just a lot of empty threats.
Surely the gov and local administration will have learned from the former protests Jan 6th and Canada and will have appropriate measures to take if they are needed

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I'm
Surely the gov and local administration will have learned from the former protests Jan 6th and Canada and will have appropriate measures to take if they are needed
I'm not saying that with any sarcasm either hopefully people will have learned from these events and will have the correct interventions set in place if they are necessary

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I'm

I'm not saying that with any sarcasm either hopefully people will have learned from these events and will have the correct interventions set in place if they are necessary
I gotsta bag on the hard left, too. This is for everybody outside the middle 10%:

Everybody is in their 'Special Unique Snowflake' mode these days. Too many dumb-@$$ motherfcukers think their opinion matters more than everybody else.

F that!
!
!
!
If "you" don't care for the other half of the population, you are a POS fcuktard to the nth degree.
Give it up.
"You" are as out of touch as the Macarena and the silly-@$$ Duck Dance.

Fcuk the Fcuk off. I know a short pier you can take a long walk off of.

Or, as Vonnegut said it:
"Go take a flying fcuk at a rolling donut. Go take a flying fcuk at the moon."

:D

Back to your regularly scheduled programming...
Les Miles / LSU Timeline in GIFs - And The Valley Shook

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
Well the fences are going back up around the Capitol and the mayor of DC has asked to utilize the national guard. But if the MTers stay in MD and VA, there are Republican governors in both states. Ours in MD is pretty reasonable and an anti Trumper, but the one in VA is proving to be quite racist and reactionary.

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
Forget the spike strips, where's a good rocket propelled grenade launcher when you really need one...

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Forget the spike strips, where's a good rocket propelled grenade launcher when you really need one...
Make an anonymous tip to NRA Headquarters in Virginia. Tell them those M Truckers have illegal immigrants hidden in their trailers. They'll supply the RPGs.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Well the fences are going back up around the Capitol and the mayor of DC has asked to utilize the national guard. ....
That is what I heard not long ago.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
My thinking is go medieval on them. Use big trebuchets and hit them with tons of cow manure:

1645572786559.png

A little like Neo in The Matrix when he said "guns, lot's of guns" but modified slightly: "manure, lots of manure!"

I suspect it would take the fun out of it in a big hurry.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
My thinking is go medieval on them. Use big trebuchets and hit them with tons of cow manure:

View attachment 54100

A little like Neo in The Matrix when he said "guns, lot's of guns" but modified slightly: "manure, lots of manure!"

I suspect it would take the fun out of it in a big hurry.
Subtle.

T

ThunderClap

Audioholic
Great news - protests are Americana .
Liberals have lost all control in the US.
22’ mid terms will see a red wave and a 24 ‘ Trumpian return.

Leftist Cities are ruins - people are done .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Great news - protests are Americana .
Liberals have lost all control in the US.
22’ mid terms will see a red wave and a 24 ‘ Trumpian return.

Leftist Cities are ruins - people are done .

Cryptic and insane. Yeah let's give power to the party protecting and making excuses for an insurrection. That's a wonderful idea. Recognize you are in a cult and do something about it before it's too late.

T

ThunderClap

Audioholic
Cryptic and insane. Yeah let's give power to the party protecting and making excuses for an insurrection. That's a wonderful idea. Recognize you are in a cult and do something about it before it's too late.

You’re in a party that wants to mask children - stick needles in your arm - racially divide the country - let Ukraine fall…
Much like Obama did sat on his hands as Putin invade annexed Crimea - low life libs.
Mid terms 22 ‘ we go red across the board .
People have had enough.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You’re in a party that wants to mask children - stick needles in your arm - racially divide the country - let Ukraine fall…
Much like Obama did sat on his hands as Putin invade annexed Crimea - low life libs.
Mid terms 22 ‘ we go red across the board .
People have had enough.

You have comprehension issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis