Nintendo Wii Zapper

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Nintendo announced that its new Wii Zapper interface/controller will come packed with Link's Crossbow Training. The software is based on the hugely popular Legend of Zelda series and provides a perfect demonstration of the way the Wii Zapper could be used in other games. The Wii Zapper casing houses both the motion-sensitive Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers (not included) in a single unit for precision targeting. It goes on sale Nov. 19 for $19.99.

Discuss "Nintendo Wii Zapper" here. Read the article.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Does that black zapper mean there is a black Wii? If so I'll have to sell my white one and get a black one to match my 360 Elite

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Does that black zapper mean there is a black Wii? If so I'll have to sell my white one and get a black one to match my 360 Elite
It isn't black, only the "cradle" part looked black in that pic.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I thought I had read somewhere that Nintendo planned on releasing different color Wii's like they did with the gameboy's. I think that would help them sell more units, not that they need any help now. Just thing how many girls would get one just because it was pink.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I'm sure once they see the first slow down in sales they will do something like that.

F

Fred333

Junior Audioholic
Looks like a very cool addition. I can't wait to try it out.

dorokusai

dorokusai

Full Audioholic
My wife and I have been hooked on the Wii. I would love to check this out w/ a FPS type game. I guess it would be like that game(?) at the arcade where it moves you on the screen when you move in real time....I think you're a cop or something.

Mark

G

gus6464

Audioholic Samurai
My wife and I have been hooked on the Wii. I would love to check this out w/ a FPS type game. I guess it would be like that game(?) at the arcade where it moves you on the screen when you move in real time....I think you're a cop or something.

Mark
You are thinking of an old Konami arcade gun game where you had to actually duck.

The Wii zapper would work pretty well with Metroid Prime 3. Move around and fire while holding the gun would work very nicely.

F

Fred333

Junior Audioholic
I miss the days of Duck Hunt. Those were the days.

dorokusai

dorokusai

Full Audioholic
You are thinking of an old Konami arcade gun game where you had to actually duck.

The Wii zapper would work pretty well with Metroid Prime 3. Move around and fire while holding the gun would work very nicely.
That's probably it. That's a great idea for an interactive style game. I've never played Metroid but it looks pretty neat.

Mark

Highlander

Highlander

Full Audioholic
I've never played Metroid but it looks pretty neat.
Whilst I don't actually have a Wii myself (yet...), I do have a Game Cube and, amongst other titles, Metroid Prime I and II. If Metroid Prime III on the Wii is anything less than superb I'll be amazed.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis