Thirsty93

Thirsty93

Audioholic
I have a pair of NHT 2.5I's that I want to bi amp using 2 sa-2 amps for the woofers and b&K amp for the tops.I want to run this into my Yamaha RX-V2400.First time doing this and I wanna get it right,I have read the manuals and just dont get what I need to do.How many interconnects will I need also for this?Any help would be greatly appreciated.If someone could send me a diagram even better

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I love the NHT 2.5I's. They are 6ohms and a tad inefficient but just running them with a good 200 watt amp and leaving the jumpers in place is all they need.

If you just want to biamp them, which is cool because you are an audioholic, just run a spliter off the Left and Right preout and into the two different amps.

Thirsty93

Thirsty93

Audioholic

Not the best picture but you get the idea here.Need to know how to run the interconnects.

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
i love my 2.5i's i do have 250 WPC running them and get an impressive amount of bass from them.. the bass drums from living on the edge about knocked me out of my chair just from the 2.5's

well then i got a new sub and thats a whole new ball game :)

Thirsty93

Thirsty93

Audioholic
i love my 2.5i's i do have 250 WPC running them and get an impressive amount of bass from them.. the bass drums from living on the edge about knocked me out of my chair just from the 2.5's

well then i got a new sub and thats a whole new ball game :)

I see what your sayin here,here is the options i have or should I say the amps i have to work with:2 sa-2 amps,I also I have a extra sa-3 amp in the box that I would have to have repaired and a sw2pi.
1.use the 2 SA-2's bi-amp the 2.5 and be done with it(if its worth it)
2.Use a single sa-3 and by amp the 2.5;s and be done with it.
3.leave the speakers alone and sell the 2 sa-2,the sa-3 and the sw2pi and be done with it.
Really need some advice here

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis