highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Apparently, Rodgers said he saw a UFO- maybe he'll see one during a game.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Rodgers QBR last two openers: 16. Think I'm picking the Bills.;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Rex Ryan, Moss, and another pick the Jets to win the SB. I must be on a different planet. :oops:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Just picked up the Sunday ticket on YouTube. Needless to say, I'm watching the Steelers. It's sometimes hard to get them on TV here in ST Augustine. Here we go!

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Just picked up the Sunday ticket on YouTube. Needless to say, I'm watching the Steelers. It's sometimes hard to get them on TV here in ST Augustine. Here we go!
I'm watching them on NextGen antenna Fox 53 here near Pittsburgh.
Man, those Steelers suck !!
But in HDR, they suck really beautifully !!

Sorry davidscott...I know you are a Steelers fan, but man....that was a bad day !!
I half expected Tomlin to put Mitch T in...

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
TB 20, Vikes 17.
*Vikes 3-0 TOs.
Mayfield outplay Cousins? No it was the D.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Looks like Rodgers is already done for the season. Jets won though.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Yikes! The Steelers and Kenny Picket looked like trash. They undid any on the good they did in the pre-season.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Vikings Eagles Thursday night looks to be a good one.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Vikings Eagles Thursday night looks to be a good one.
The captured murderer here in Pa was wearing a stolen Eagles sweatshirt, our Governor has said he will buy the owner a new one, the owner replied, 'how bout a ticket to tomorrow nites game' !

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Yikes! The Steelers and Kenny Picket looked like trash. They undid any on the good they did in the pre-season.
Yeah...that was a slaughter supreme.
Mason Rudolph was either laughing or crying....probably crying that Pickett gets all the attention.
Pickett obviously crashes under real pressure.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
In the Pats-Eagles game the Eagles didn’t look great but won and the Pats came back but lost again. The Brady ceremony at halftime was great. Hopefully they’ll retire his number and put a statue outside the stadium. He would have pulled off the comeback win. The memories are great but unfortunately the current team is not.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
In the Pats-Eagles game the Eagles didn’t look great but won and the Pats came back but lost again. The Brady ceremony at halftime was great. Hopefully they’ll retire his number and put a statue outside the stadium. He would have pulled off the comeback win. The memories are great but unfortunately the current team is not.
Remember a stat last year Mac Jones hadn't thrown a TD into the end zone for several games. He finally did and a penalty called it back. :p

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah...that was a slaughter supreme.
Mason Rudolph was either laughing or crying. crying that Pickett gets all the attention.
Pickett obviously crashes under real pressure.
Mason has already had his chance as a starter as has Mitch. Probably a bit early to pull the plug on Kenny IMHO.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis