Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
Saints picked up, Young DE. Was a 1st round pick of the 49ers. But he just had Neck surgery, say he'll be ready for camp. Also picked up QB coach from 49ers. He will be Saints Offensive coordinator, we shall see Pete Carmichael wasn't that great.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Really looking forward to the Draft. The Steelers have some serious holes to fill but thankfully QB isn't one of them. :)

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
Geaux Saints!!, unless Saints have a really good Upcoming draft and beef up their Offensive line, 7 wins with maybe one or two more wins from the Refs helping out. Other than that, this team Is aging out. Rebuilt should've started 3 years ago Payton's last year is where it should have started. All NFL Teams eventually go through a rebuild. Dennis Allen has a mediocre team at best, Alvin Kamara's in his last year of his contract,
Cam Jordan, Demario Davis, and a few others are 30+ years old. Carr Is an average quarterback and 30+ old. Saints would do good to trade all their draft picks to move from the 14th1st round pick to say a 3rd pick in the 1st round for a QB. Knowing, Dennis Allen he'll pick a defensive back or D lineman or a linebacker.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Geaux Saints!!, unless Saints have a really good Upcoming draft and beef up their Offensive line, 7 wins with maybe one or two more wins from the Refs helping out. Other than that, this team Is aging out. Rebuilt should've started 3 years ago Payton's last year is where it should have started. All NFL Teams eventually go through a rebuild. Dennis Allen has a mediocre team at best, Alvin Kamara's in his last year of his contract,
Cam Jordan, Demario Davis, and a few others are 30+ years old. Carr Is an average quarterback and 30+ old. Saints would do good to trade all their draft picks to move from the 14th1st round pick to say a 3rd pick in the 1st round for a QB. Knowing, Dennis Allen he'll pick a defensive back or D lineman or a linebacker.
Think I gotta go with TB again. Mayfield/Evans connection.

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
Think I gotta go with TB again. Mayfield/Evans connection.
Atlanta seems to be pretty strong since they've picked up QB Cousins. Saints were horrible at the guard position, and at left side tackle position= blind side. Both sides left/right guard was as bad as it gets the 1st half of last season. Saints more than likely will finish third in the NFC South division.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I would love for the Steelers to sign Cincinnati WR Tee Higens in free agency. Then they could concentrate on Center and O Tackle early in the draft.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like the Bills have traded Stefon Diggs to the Texans. I guess the Bills wanted to get out from under his contract and will try to add a talented WR or 2 in the draft. Nice pickup for the up-and-coming Texans.

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
Looks like the Bills have traded Stefon Diggs to the Texans. I guess the Bills wanted to get out from under his contract and will try to add a talented WR or 2 in the draft. Nice pickup for the up-and-coming Texans.
Read that, dude is an elite WR. Bills were do to pony up a boatload cash. Thing is Bill's get nothing for him in the upcoming draft. Now they get a 2nd in 2025 draft, and more picks also. From the media talking heads, say he was messy in the locker room. Kinda like how Michael Thomas was with the Saints, Diva. But than again we don't really know what they go through professional players. All we see is game ready.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Read that, dude is an elite WR. Bills were do to pony up a boatload cash. Thing is Bill's get nothing for him in the upcoming draft. Now they get a 2nd in 2025 draft, and more picks also. From the media talking heads, say he was messy in the locker room. Kinda like how Michael Thomas was with the Saints, Diva. But than again we don't really know what they go through professional players. All we see is game ready.
Feels like no matter what the Bills do they will lose to KC in the playoffs again.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The Steelers traded WR Diontae Johnson for low return for the same reasons. Despite his talent he was a bad locker room person and cost a whole lot of money.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Oh yeah need to get some football going. Just bought my tickets for the Tom Brady Pats Hall of Fame ceremony at the stadium on June 12. That will start the season and will probably be the high point unfortunately. They have to draft the right QB to start the rebuild.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Oh yeah need to get some football going. Just bought my tickets for the Tom Brady Pats Hall of Fame ceremony at the stadium on June 12. That will start the season and will probably be the high point unfortunately. They have to draft the right QB to start the rebuild.
Nice!

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
Who's watching the NFL draft tonight? My Saints now have 3 glaring holes on offensive line.
Travis Pinning, formal first round pick looks to be a bust. Andreas Peat had offseason surgery not looking good, knee. so he's probably going to retire and we just had another one retire.
Umm,7-10 this year.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Who's watching the NFL draft tonight? My Saints now have 3 glaring holes on offensive line.
Travis Pinning, formal first round pick looks to be a bust. Andreas Peat had offseason surgery not looking good, knee. so he's probably going to retire and we just had another one retire.
Umm,7-10 this year.
I'm all in. And I'm going to record all 3 days in case I miss anything. This has become a real event for the NFL.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis