Next time I get $165,000

P

Privateer

Full Audioholic
this would be the most kick arse stuff to have in your life.
It is all old vintage stuff, some of it looks ok but most of it is junk.

El Toro

El Toro

Audioholic Intern
Yeah, I could see purchasing all of that if you were a collector, and want to start a museum or add to a smaller collection of your own

20to20K

Full Audioholic
Ship it all to Cooperstown...

...call it the Hi Fi Hall of Fame!

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
And not a single bid on his "worth at least $500K" system. Yet another audiophile learns the cold, hard truth: That his hobby is about as meaningful as crack-smoking to 99% of the populace.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Rock&Roll Ninja said:
And not a single bid on his "worth at least $500K" system. Yet another audiophile learns the cold, hard truth: That his hobby is about as meaningful as crack-smoking to 99% of the populace.
And where does that put us?
Somebody pass the bong. :eek:

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Privateer said:
It is all old vintage stuff, some of it looks ok but most of it is junk.
His trip around the world has been cancelled. :p Think about it. All those years of collecting junk, and they're worthless. He'd do much better listing that stuff separately without reserve.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Buckeyefan 1 said:
He'd do much better listing that stuff separately without reserve.
No kidding. I'm sure there is probably interesting, arguably valuable, stuff but expecting to dump it all for one lump sum? On Ebay?.... rediculous.

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
Why doesn't this guy list his stuff on audiogon? Some of that tube stuff are real collectors' items.

Z

zilla

Junior Audioholic
Almost nil chance of that selling. Big lots of gear of any sort never do well on ebay in my experience... audio or otherwise.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis