New titles for the posters.

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
Hey guys, I was wondering what titles we could come up with for posters with 2000 or more posts. I have been thinking the following:

Keeping with the Samurai theme: Warlord, Shogun

My own Ideas: Sweet Poppa Third Leg, Receiver Ceaser, Post Monger, Speaker Peaker, Web Addict

Please post some of your own ideas, should be good for a laugh.

Last edited:
Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I got one

"The S.S more powerful then superman, batman, spiderman and the incredible hulk put together" :D

What about the 3000+ posters IE MTry

SheepStar

Last edited:
mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
mtry: "devil's advocate"
(no bad meaning ... :) its a good thing mtry)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
2000 or more posts: "no day job, do you have any openings?"

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
mike c said:
2000 or more posts: "no day job, do you have any openings?"
You beat me to it, I was going say " out of work, Mt Dew drinking, looser game addict with no life" :D

bobbydigital

bobbydigital

Junior Audioholic
Sonic Guru

How about Sonic Guru ...or Amp Champ...or OMNIPOTENT LORD OF THE FLASHING LIGHT GIZMOS! I like the first one I put up but OLOTFLG is pretty good too.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Francious70 said:
how about plain ole: nerd.
How'd you get Audio Nut?

I remember you could choose before, then they made it into the standard setting. Why did yours stay?

SheepStar

Francious70

Francious70

Senior Audioholic
Sheep said:
How'd you get Audio Nut?

I remember you could choose before, then they made it into the standard setting. Why did yours stay?

SheepStar

Cause I'm a member from way back. Notice my avatar. Animated avatars arn't allowed either. I was grandfathered in when all the new changes came about.

bobbydigital

bobbydigital

Junior Audioholic
Maybe it should be insulting though cuz its not like the number of posts you have indicates your knowledge ...right...Sheep?:D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
bobbydigital said:
Maybe it should be insulting though cuz its not like the number of posts you have indicates your knowledge ...right...Sheep?:D
Ha ha ha, your so funny, you should walk into a bar :p

But really, theres a lot of people with more mosts then me, and more powerful too. No one will ever beat Mtry.

SheepStar

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis