NEW RSL Speedwoofer 10E Subwoofer - $300 Shipped!

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Would I love to see an 18” RSL? Yes. Yes I would like to see another large format subwoofer to beat the overpriced pb16, and really establish RSL as an endgame company.
I do not think the PB16 is over-priced. Its 16Hz-40hz performance is what you would expect from a good 18", and the build quality is insane. It also has all the modern DSP tweakability with its app. It's a really good sub.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I do not think the PB16 is over-priced. Its 16Hz-40hz performance is what you would expect from a good 18", and the build quality is insane. It also has all the modern DSP tweakability with its app. It's a really good sub.
Well we’ll have to agree to disagree.
For the nearly 3k of the ultra IMO, there’s better performance out there. I use minidsp and rew so the app doesn’t mean that much to me. It’s cool, but not a deal clincher.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Well we’ll have to agree to disagree.
For the nearly 3k of the ultra IMO, there’s better performance out there. I use minidsp and rew so the app doesn’t mean that much to me. It’s cool, but not a deal clincher.
There is better performance for the money, but the PB16 gives you the whole package: great build quality, good industrial design, excellent post-purchase support, and tons of features. It's a well-rounded sub. Nothing else hits all of those notes quite like the PB16.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
There is better performance for the money, but the PB16 gives you the whole package: great build quality, good industrial design, excellent post-purchase support, and tons of features. It's a well-rounded sub. Nothing else hits all of those notes quite like the PB16.
Well again, I respectfully disagree. I do value your opinion, even if I don’t always align with it.
IMO I can still get the whole package somewhere else.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Betcha those will sell well!
Agree they’ll probabuy sell out as soon as they’re available. Great to see companies making quality affordable equipment. Hope the reviews show they test well.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
One to start. They’re like potato chips. You can’t stop at just one.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Might order one in the next few days. My only concern is living in a condo with neighbors on both sides and above. Plus, my Infinity towers already go down to 38db. But if I lived in a house, I'd order 2 of them. :)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Just got the email that they are available to order. Get ‘em before they’re gone!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis