D

dem beats

Senior Audioholic
Just an update all.... HTdepot is amazing. The brackets in my package for the screen went missing. I just noticed last week as I finaly got 80% of my room done, and a new wall built. I've been out sick from work and not motivated to do ANYTHING. So I put of EVERYTHING. I am back at work now, but Life was hell for a while, and untill yesterday they still hadn't ruled out the big C.

Anyway on to important stuff.

They could have been awefull and said that since I signed that I would have to buy all new Kit or tell me to go eat a hat. Instead they are sending me new hardware, and by next week even. Quality move to me!

DBuys however. they really are D___ Bags. They refuse to give me anything that resembels an invoice, thus I do not get my mail in 300 bucks from epson or the lamp. Sucks big ones.

Live and learn.

E

EJ1

Audioholic Chief
Sucks to hear about the invoice issue. So they never emailed you proof of purchase or invoice when you ordered? I'm pretty sure they can't do that or why they wouldn't for that matter.

D

dem beats

Senior Audioholic
from what I have heard some companies scam other companies like epson and eat the mail in rebate themselves. Really bad buisness. I don't know if that is what this company did, I just came across something talking about that practice on another site.

In a bit more detail, the only invoice was on the screen after I made the purchase. They said they would email me with a confirmation, and shipping info and all that etc etc. Well when I went to their website, and put in my invoice or confirmation number, nothing came up. The order didn't exist. There was no copy in my email either. And the email didn't note what I ordered, just that I did order something, and here is the confirmation number and instructions to please check the web site.....

I should always save screen shots when making a purchase I guess. They didn't even include an invoice in the shippment. Just shipping information, that didn't even list what was supposed to be shipped.
=/

The company isn't open some weekdays and they will call you and your bank to confirm monies and confirm that they will take it, then wait untill almost a week after you receive it to actualy bill. Completely unsatisfied.

I should have made a coppy when I first made the purchase, but I think that an upstanding company would email me back. They also have an email link that is dead in the confirmation email, it has no @xxxxx information. Just a lousey place to do buisness with in my opinion.

D

dem beats

Senior Audioholic
Wow everyone! Just wow.

I have done alot in the room and it still looks like garbage but I finaly got everything up and running. I put in a false wall, and will be drywalling the rest, when ever I get to it... probably after the kitchen remodel.

First of THANK YOU!! everyone that helped. I am amazingly happy with my the upgrades. the anamorphic screen was the best idea ever. The only upgrade would be AT fabric someday far off in the future.

I was also amazed with Blu ray. I didn't think it would really be as amazing as it is.

The z7 is also a great receiver. The upscaling is pretty cool. Helps with SD dvds quite a bit.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis