dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Yea theyre pretty nice, but its kinda dumb how you wouldnt be able to take advantage of thunderbolt (stupid name btw) and use an external monitor at the same time. I think they shouldve just stuck with usb 3 anyways.

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Yea theyre pretty nice, but its kinda dumb how you wouldnt be able to take advantage of thunderbolt (stupid name btw) and use an external monitor at the same time. I think they shouldve just stuck with usb 3 anyways.
Huh? "And don’t worry about a single drive or peripheral tying up the Thunderbolt port: You can daisy-chain as many as six devices, including your display."

"You also have more than enough bandwidth to daisy-chain multiple high-speed devices, without using a hub or switch. For example, you can connect several high-performance external disks, a video capture device, and even a Mini DisplayPort display to a single Thunderbolt chain while maintaining maximum throughput."

I think you misread it.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
They come with a Chihuahua in a pink tutu and a dental dam as your free gift.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Huh? "And don’t worry about a single drive or peripheral tying up the Thunderbolt port: You can daisy-chain as many as six devices, including your display."

"You also have more than enough bandwidth to daisy-chain multiple high-speed devices, without using a hub or switch. For example, you can connect several high-performance external disks, a video capture device, and even a Mini DisplayPort display to a single Thunderbolt chain while maintaining maximum throughput."

I think you misread it.
No I didnt misread it, I didn't read it at all :D

B

bellevegasj

Junior Audioholic
I was hoping for SSD drives to be in them by default...

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
I was hoping for SSD drives to be in them by default...
I think the prices are still just too high right now. Give it a little time and as the price per gig comes down they will be the standard I think.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis