NEW HOUSE = NEW SYSTEM - Building a 5.1 or 7.1 In Wall advice needed

B

branchman5000

Enthusiast
My wife and I are moving into a new house in 5 months (currently being built). I'm trying to put together a system in my great room for entertaining when the big games are on but also be able to watch a movie with some punch. In order to maximize space I am thinking of going all onwall or inwall with a sub woofer. I am not trying to break the bank on a 10-15K system. I am more likely looking around the $4K-8K system. What do you think would be the best route for this system? I've seen some Canton in wall 845LCR that were interesting. Has anyone heard these?

The tv will sit in the middle of the wall with the fireplace below. The tv will be mounted and will sit about 6-10inches deep from the rest of the wall. It will probably be filled with a 60inch.

A

ACsGreens

Full Audioholic
I really like the Paradigm LP, sound great, look great, great WAF. Millenia™ LP - Welcome to the New Official Paradigm® Website.
You could use 5 of those at $500/ea, along with two SUb12's Monitor SUB 12 - Welcome to the New Official Paradigm® Website. or one of these Seismic™ 110 - Welcome to the New Official Paradigm® Website. and you would have a nice looking, great sounding system. Total w/o install roughly 4k w/o receiver, which there are many great offering from Yamaha, Denon, Onkyo (not my fav) and many others.

Cliff_is

Cliff_is

Audioholics Content Manager
you mean the TV if going to come out from the wall about 6"-8"?

Is this system going on a flat wall?

Can you use subs that sit on the floor?

some more info and/or a diagram would help out.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis