New house. Extra room. Home theater, wife approved!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
And I'm with Shady (and anyone else who said this), grab that PB-1000 pro right now. Get a second one when you find it.
Yup, I read through this thread a little better and agree. This is your best option right now, and it's a pretty good option. Grab that bad boy and keep an eye out for a second one.

K

KurantAK

Audioholic Intern
Yup, I read through this thread a little better and agree. This is your best option right now, and it's a pretty good option. Grab that bad boy and keep an eye out for a second one.
I actually bought the SVS, I pick it up tomorrow. I had them order another one, but it goes by truck to Tacoma, and then on a boat. Sometimes it can sit for a week or so. It'll be a few weeks before it gets here I'd guess.

Contractor came yesterday, he's going to act as a GC for the sheetrock that needs to be finished, electrical, lighting, running wires for speakers etc.. etc.. That room is also still a slab, so carpet will be installed too.

I'll be posting pictures once this all gets going, end of the month or so. =)

I appreciate the help!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
It's been a while since your post, but I'd like to add some information. Sounds like you're livin' the dream. But before you start deckin' it out with all the latest gear, lemme throw in my two cents.
Took you a week to realize you forget to post your spam link, huh?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis