Y

yepimonfire

Audioholic Samurai

these sound awesome, probably the best feature about them is the way the drivers are angled, they sound really close to speakers as far as the imaging goes due to this, they have a "front" image that sounds outside of the head. they are super comfy but fit rather loosely on my head so i wouldn't take them out when skate boarding cause they would probably fall off of my head. the only complaint i have about them is probably the fit and the fact they are retardedly purple and beige (wtf?) other then that i love them :) best $100 dollars i've spent on headphones. sorry about the crappy pics, my phone is an el cheapo camera phone. thinking about taking them apart and painting the grills silver and painting the frame black.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I wouldn't say they are beige but yeah that pink/purple stuff isn't the most attractive color...when I ordered them back in the day the preview pics showed a nice dark blue color.

They are very comfortable and great for FPS gaming though :)

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I wouldn't be seen in public wearing those :eek:

But I wouldn't care if they had dora the explorer on them if I were using them for home listening* :D

* and if they sounded awesome lol

C

coolsax

Audiophyte
own a pair of these, absolutely great for the current Street price.. love them for home use.

S

SocyFisher

Enthusiast
I wouldn't be seen in public wearing those :eek:

But I wouldn't care if they had dora the explorer on them if I were using them for home listening* :D

* and if they sounded awesome lol
LOL. I must agree that this headphone is bulky enough that would fit for Dora. I have seen some teens wearing these bulky headphones, must be the "fashion" trend for them.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis