T

Tweaked

Junior Audioholic
For the longest time I have wanted some kind of tube powered sound system, but just couldn't afford what I really wanted. Well, thanks to Monoprice, that is now possible. I just picked up this beauty. It's a USB DAC, has Bluetooth 4.0 with AptX, an RCA input and an RCA Preamp output.

It just arrived today, and first impressions? Spectacular. No noise or buzzing, and the sound is amazing. And the best part is the price. It is currently on sale with free shipping for $69.99. This is a steal. And in case anyone is wondering, I am in no way associated with Monoprice. I'm just really happy with this product so far.

Attachments

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
For the longest time I have wanted some kind of tube powered sound system, but just couldn't afford what I really wanted. Well, thanks to Monoprice, that is now possible. I just picked up this beauty. It's a USB DAC, has Bluetooth 4.0 with AptX, an RCA input and an RCA Preamp output.

It just arrived today, and first impressions? Spectacular. No noise or buzzing, and the sound is amazing. And the best part is the price. It is currently on sale with free shipping for $69.99. This is a steal. And in case anyone is wondering, I am in no way associated with Monoprice. I'm just really happy with this product so far.
I'm a bit skeptical on the amp, but not skeptical on Monoprice in general!

Glad you enjoy it, and I'm sure it is worth the $70.

T

Tweaked

Junior Audioholic
I'd say worth the gamble at least. I bet a lot of people would really like it.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis