Audioholic Samurai
majorloser said:
Make sure you ask for the AARP discount at your local video game store. :p
I usually take one of the kids along as cover:D

gellor

gellor

Full Audioholic
BMXTRIX said:
I would like to see it tried out, but there is no question that gaming can be a contentious topic as fanboisms run deep. Since these forums have pretty much avoided the petty HD-DVD vs. Blu-ray issues that have plagued other sites and have avoided arguements in other areas where emotions run hot it would be a welcome addition to see how a gaming forum would do here.

Of course - there are something like 10 billion other gaming forums out there already that people are actively involved in, so I'm not sure how much discussion will go on here.

Still - would welcome it if it didn't turn into a us vs. them fest and the BMW levels stayed in line with the rest of these forums.
Which all means that gaming fanboys will stay on their forums, and it will allow audio geeks to discuss games, etc.

Count me in...I think its a great idea.

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
So are they actually going to? Or is this thread about as useless as a petition to Valve?

The Chukker

The Chukker

Full Audioholic
Wafflesomd said:
So are they actually going to? Or is this thread about as useless as a petition to Valve?
LOL. Hey at least HL 2 shipped. I think you meant the Duke Nukem Forever developers...;)

D

doomguardian

Audioholic
gene said:
Guys;

What do you think about us starting a new forum section for Gaming?

I had a blast this weekend playing Halo2 via multiplayer with my best friend and I'd love to discuss this stuff in our forums with respect to:
cheats
playability
sound & video quality
compatibility between XBOX and 360, etc

Wadda ya think?
I asked about this back around March. You finally agree with me?:D

doomguardian said:
I asked about this back around March. You finally agree with me?
No, this is what happens when Gene finally decides to play his Xbox... Next week there will be a post to see if anyone's interested in an Acura Car Owner's thread... lol

If this thread gets to around 100 posts (new entries, not repeat poster comments) I think we'll do it.

mikeyj92

mikeyj92

Full Audioholic
A dedicated gaming forum here sounds good to me also.

I'm currently knee-deep playing Bully on PS2. Fun game. Time flies while playing it.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
How about a hummer forum? :D haha, get it?

SheepStar

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
No, this is what happens when Gene finally decides to play his Xbox... Next week there will be a post to see if anyone's interested in an Acura Car Owner's thread... lol
yes i suppose your right. Playing Halo 2 last weekend gave me an epiphany of how cool these games have become.

I didn't think of the Acura thread despite I drive me TL everyday :)

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

Nothing like HALO in DD!:D I wouldn't mind a gaming forum.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Put me down for a hummer.
I drive a CL so an Acura owners forum sounds good.
Gaming? Oh OK. Throw that in too.:rolleyes:

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
How many post's do we need for something to be done?

majorloser

majorloser

Hey, I'm getting ready to buy an Acura RDX.
I'm in for the Acura forum, too :cool:

E

Emusica

Audioholic
I'm down for a gaming section.

On a side note, eBay has put a lock on sales of PS3's. There are some stipulations now. If you remember, people made 2k and 3k on Xbox 360's last year. Now you have to meet:
1. Have 98% feedback or better
2. Only one PS3 per account
3. must use paypal for the transaction
4. photocopy of the receipt required
5. must have @ least 50 feedback comments.

#5 puts me out of the running unfortunately. I was looking forward to making some mad crazy A/V dough to beef up my current system.:cool: :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I looked at the RDX the other day and wasn't all that impressed. I like the motor though... didn't drive it either though. I miss my R :( (RIP #1171)

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
This thread has reached mass approval, why is it not a forum topic yet?

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah!

I just bought Carbon, and I want to discuss strategies with people!

SheepStar

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis