New Emotiva TS Towers and C2 center Now Available!

G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
I am wanting to know how they sound compared to the Chane A5rx-c. I have someone interested in buying my front Chane set up, and I wouldn't mind switching to the T2 towers for now.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I am wanting to know how they sound compared to the Chane A5rx-c. I have someone interested in buying my front Chane set up, and I wouldn't mind switching to the T2 towers for now.
That is a very good question. I have owned the Chane A2.4's across the front with excellent results. But, I have never owned an Emotiva product whatsoever. Been thinking about getting a set of the BasX S8 subs to go along with my Wharfies. Just not ready to pull the trigger just yet.

With the T2's just being released for shipping, I doubt anyone will know first hand. Have you thought about ordering a set and then comparing directly before selling off your A5's? Worse case scenario you send the T2's back on your dime. Might be worth the risk. Best wishes!

Cheers,

Phil

G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
That is a very good question. I have owned the Chane A2.4's across the front with excellent results. But, I have never owned an Emotiva product whatsoever. Been thinking about getting a set of the BasX S8 subs to go along with my Wharfies. Just not ready to pull the trigger just yet.

With the T2's just being released for shipping, I doubt anyone will know first hand. Have you thought about ordering a set and then comparing directly before selling off your A5's? Worse case scenario you send the T2's back on your dime. Might be worth the risk. Best wishes!

Cheers,

Phil
I thought about that, but the wife might not like it lol.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis