New Addition (better than any A/V Equipment!)

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
My wife gave birth to our first child, a daughter, on Friday at 12:16 pm. 8 lbs even, 20 inches long, and everybody is home now and doing fantastic. We named her Marissa Corinne- and she had a great time watching the Super Bowl with us last night on the home theater :p.

IMG_0153.jpg

This really isn't a true steam vent post, but I didn't think it necessarily qualified for the loudspeaker thread :D.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was just wondering where you had been. Turns out you been making babies. Nice. :)

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Congratulations. You're in for a real treat, and a trial as well. :D

Start looking or those speaker grilles and buy some outlet covers. You're gonna need 'em pretty soon.

son-yah-tive

son-yah-tive

Full Audioholic
Congratulations! Don't try to be too quiet now you have a baby. We had three. All of them are on their own now, but even when they were babies we played our music at the same volume as we did before we had them. Just put them in their crib and shut the door when they get sleepy, and you won't believe how well they sleep. People think you have to be quiet around babies costantly. That's a mistake, because then they wake up to everything that makes a sound. Hey, they love music too.:D Again, CONGRATULATIONS!..... Just my opinion, but it worked.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Congratulations! Don't try to be too quiet now you have a baby. We had three. All of them are on their own now, but even when they were babies we played our music at the same volume as we did before we had them. Just put them in their crib and shut the door when they get sleepy, and you won't believe how well they sleep. People think you have to be quiet around babies costantly. That's a mistake, because then they wake up to everything that makes a sound. Hey, they love music too.:D Again, CONGRATULATIONS!..... Just my opinion, but it worked.
Thanks- Totally appreciate the advice, and we completely agree wtih that philosophy. We were watching the Super Bowl last night at a pretty good volume, with the little girl sitting in her bouncer in the same room. She slept pretty good through parts of the game.

son-yah-tive

son-yah-tive

Full Audioholic
Thanks- Totally appreciate the advice, and we completely agree wtih that philosophy. We were watching the Super Bowl last night at a pretty good volume, with the little girl sitting in her bouncer in the same room. She slept pretty good through parts of the game.
Alright! I'm happy to hear it. She will definitely sleep better too, not waking up to everything that makes a sound. I'm so happy for you both.:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Awesome! and Congrats!

I'll have an Eagles onesie shipped out ASAP! :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Congratulations!
Be prepared for strained carrots and peanut butter in the DVD player.

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
Congratulations! It appears that you all have been very blessed.
-Brad

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
That is better than any AV equipment could ever be. our 4th just turned 1.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Congrats! I actually used to practice my sax while Lauren was napping. She could sleep through anything! Of course, that has now changed since she is just over 2.

-pat

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Congrats to both you and the wife sir! She is a doll. I can tell you are a proud father. Many good memories to come. Be sure to share some of them with us. :);):)

Cheers,

Phil

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Congratulations. They're so cute when they're babies. Enjoy it while it lasts.:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis