NeuNeo HVD-2085 $1 Shipping

S

soundsfine

Audioholic
The earlier NeuNeo model didn't do so well on the Secrets benchmark. Any idea if the problems they found have been fixed in this newer model?

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
I believe you are talking about the 108 or 208. (pretty sure it was the 108 that was reviewed which was their first model, and did not score well) The 2081 works perfect. And the 2085 is a complete new revision. So I can not comment on it. But it should show most that I am happy enough with the 2081 that I will stick with the company, my 2081 has had 1 firmware upgrade (very easy to do).

I have also had 3 Samsung HD-841's and whoah talk about crap.
The picture was great when it worked and with what it worked with. It actually played DVD-R's better than a pressed disc. But it had many problems playing the DVD-R's as well. The NeuNeo 2081 that I have has played everything I have thrown at it. And I have almost 1600 dvd's. Superb picture, lots of options. But since I like to upgrade I will get the 2085. Its supposed to be the last model they do in the 2000 line.

I will probably put my 2081 up on eBay for 99.00 starting bid and 15.00 shipping.
So someone may end up with a killer deal, if I end up with only 1 bid :rolleyes:
But I'm sure it would go for at least 130.00 plus shipping. However I have sold regular cd's on eBay that went for double what they cost. Some people just can't stop bidding :eek:

Last edited:
S

soundsfine

Audioholic
Yes, it was the HVD108 they reviewed. Because of that I have been planning to go with either the Oppo or the Panasonic DVD-S77 or DVD-S97. Probably one of the Pannys due to the HDMI interface. Any idea how the new NeuNeo compares to the S97?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis