Need help to find out what musical instruments are used (Shenmue)

Q

Question_Time

Audiophyte
Hi everyone, first time posting today. I need help to identify the instruments used in these two videos. The second video's music will start at 1:20. Thank you, much appreciated.

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai

It’s 100% electronic keyboards.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Q

Question_Time

Audiophyte
Thank you Wayne you've helped me a lot and now I can finally move on. I know this is off topic, but can you recommend me any high quality electronic keyboards?

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Thank you Wayne you've helped me a lot and now I can finally move on. I know this is off topic, but can you recommend me any high quality electronic keyboards?
I think when he says "electronic keyboards", it's likely to be "synthesizers controlled by electronic keyboards".

Korg, Moog, and Roland are pretty well regarded, you can't go wrong with a Yamaha keyboard.

Q

Question_Time

Audiophyte
I think when he says "electronic keyboards", it's likely to be "synthesizers controlled by electronic keyboards".

Korg, Moog, and Roland are pretty well regarded, you can't go wrong with a Yamaha keyboard.
I know what he meant. Thanks for your suggestions, I'll look around and find the one that I need.:)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis