Need help connecting computer to HDILA TV

rhasvold

rhasvold

Audiophyte
I am trying to connect my computer (DVI OUTPUT) to a new JVC HD-52Z575 TV thru the HDMI connector. I need help with either settings or cables or maybe a different video card. Help? :confused:

nick_danger

nick_danger

Audioholic
It would help to know what operating system and specific video card you have. I'm assuming you already have a DVI-->HDMI adapter cable...

nick_danger

nick_danger

Audioholic
On page 19 of the user manual for your TV, it reads:

The digital-in terminal is not compatible with the picture signal of a personal computer.

Sorry, unless your TV has a VGA connector, you will not be able to connect your PC to it (and maintain the high resolution PC image). Your videocard may have an S-Video or composite output, but the picture quality will be poor.

http://books.jvcservice.com/download/154707639/34256.pdf

M

ManleyGun

Audiophyte
If you reall need this capibility, take it back and buy the samsung. it has this capibility. That was the deciding factor for mee when i was looking at the jvc vs samsung

MoneyMike

Audiophyte
Do you know how to decrease the size of desktop?

I have a problem with the screen size on my desktop. the best way to discribe my problem is this. My TV is a 30" widescreen HDTV samsung. I am able to veiw everything but the windows desktop is too large for the tv. As if it was fitted for a 32" instead of a 30" I just can't see the tool bar on the bottom and icons on the sides. I can still access these items. Can you Help?

ManleyGun said:
If you reall need this capibility, take it back and buy the samsung. it has this capibility. That was the deciding factor for mee when i was looking at the jvc vs samsung

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis