o_noaudio

o_noaudio

Audiophyte
Good Afternoon All,

I am looking to outfit my house with a semi-basic AV setup. I have attached my Diagram, and I wanted to see if you all can look it over and let me know if I am in the right direction and or what I need to change to make is more or less complicated.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Last edited:
S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
All I can say is that you should read the online manual for the Pioneer to make sure it can handle everything you are trying to throw at it. It might not be as flexible as you are hoping, so make sure the zones can be controlled like you want.

o_noaudio

o_noaudio

Audiophyte
I will do so if not the Pioneer what would you suggest would be a replacement?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
What specific equipment are you using? For the three rooms (and what is a bourse room?) you plan on feeding just what in terms of the av outs (and is that audio only or audio and video, and what type of connections are you planning, and what external amplification?).

o_noaudio

o_noaudio

Audiophyte
What specific equipment are you using? For the three rooms (and what is a bourse room?) you plan on feeding just what in terms of the av outs (and is that audio only or audio and video, and what type of connections are you planning, and what external amplification?).
(No equipment yet what u have right now is the following (3) Roku's in the master,living and bonus rooms. I have a Plex server streaming to all (3) rooms listed above. I want to centralize all the Roku's and be able to provide audio and video to each room also provide audio to my backyard. I was looking at the high-end pioneer receiver which has (3) HDMI outputs. Also the Bourse should have been "bonus room" big O typo by me. This question would be resolved if I wanted to bring in AMX or Crestron into the mix but I do not have the skill set to program them nor want to fork out the cash to buy and get them programmed.)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Ah, makes more sense (traditional av outs are composite, not hdmi). Didn't know there was a three hdmi output avr yet (but don't need it either). How long would those hdmi wiring runs need to be? 4K/HDR capable? What are your needs in terms of different content for each room, or all at the same time, that sort of thing?

LOL I was imagining you as some sort of titan of wall street with the bourse thing....

o_noaudio

o_noaudio

Audiophyte
Ah, makes more sense (traditional av outs are composite, not HDMI). Didn't know there was a three HDMI output avr yet (but don't need it either). How long would those HDMI wiring runs need to be? 4K/HDR capable? What are your needs in terms of different content for each room, or all at the same time, that sort of thing?

LOL, I imagined you as some sort of titan of wall street with the bourse thing....

I work with people of Wall Street so I would hope one day to have a Bourse room LOL..

As for the question on how long with the HDMI will be running? I would be using HDMI over IP device, which will help with signal loss and carry 4k/HDR without issue.

I tend to have a lot of Family over during the weekends and I would like to have different content on all three Tv's which is why I have the three Rokus.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis