Need a simple small box built, not for a speaker

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I replacing the amp in my Elemental Designs A2-300 with a larger amp of the same size and brand, so I'll have the original LT.200 amp just sitting around. I want to put it in a small box of it's own, so I can use it for various other things and keep it portable. I would like to have a 9x9x5" box built, prefereably from 1/2" MDF, but whatever else would work too I guess. It would need a 7.25" square cutout for the amp to sit in. Doesn't need to be glued or sealed or anything, just screwed or nailed together would be fine. If anyone could make this for me for a reasonable price, let me know how much it would cost, shipped to 28269. There is no big rush on it either, so I wouldn't need it right away.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Tektondesigns, built me a box to hold my tube amp, very reasonable..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If you haven't already, you could try to find a commercially available product. I looked around a bit and found some wood and metal boxes in similar (but not exact) sizes - I only spent about 15 minutes, though.

Some examples:

You'd have to cut your own opening with those, but that shouldn't be too difficult.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
This should be something easy for someone who makes their own sub boxes to do with some leftover mdf, and make a few bucks. I'd rather have one built than buy somehting premade.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis