Need a good pastrami sandwich and parts for my Mits 65857

M

mrrbhm

Audiophyte
I have a Mitsubishi WS65857 in need of some parts. Specifically the set works great except for the HDTV processing. Technician has been out and diagnosed a bad part. However, he says the part is manufacturer discontinued. Can anyone direct me to a good source for parts for this set?
If not, I'll take recommendations on where I can get a great Pastrami sandwich. If you're in Birmingham, I can recommend Diplomat deli in Vestavia. Best in town.

Mike

M

mustang_steve

Senior Audioholic
If you have a Togos around your place, their pastrami is the best "sandwich chain" pastrami I have ever had...their reuben is even better. I really want one to open up out here....

goodman

goodman

Full Audioholic
The best pastrami sandwiches that I have had in this century were at the Carnegie Deli in Caesar's Palace, Las Vegas, NV. We went there four times in three days and gained three pounds each. We also ate at Delmonico's in the Venetian, the sea food restaurant in the Winn, and a couple times at the Winn Buffet. None of that helped, either.

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
"If not, I'll take recommendations on where I can get a great Pastrami sandwich."

Try www.zingerman's.com. They are an Ann Arbor MI deli that is out of this world. They have now become a "foodie" grocer selling exotic cheeses, vinegars, olive oils etc. The sandwiches are still great and they have a fascinating catalog. Better than anything in Boston and better than much but certainly not all of NYC.

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
I concur on the Zingermans idea. They're recognized as one of the best Delicatessens in the country. Everything they have is good. Expensive, but very, very good.

M

mrrbhm

Audiophyte
Still need parts

Thanks to all for the pastrami recs. I will definitely check them out when I'm in the area. I travel a good bit so that will hopefully be soon. I'm trying to stay away from Michigan right now since last Saturday's miracle finish. I figure that by the time things thaw out in the spring, it might be safe to make a trip up there.

I still need some parts for my Mitsubishi. I am going through HDTV detox right now and need to get it back online for something less than a new set would cost. Any suggestions on good sources would be appreciated (as are all recs on good pastrami sandwiches).

Mike

BTW: Roll Tide

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
So, which part did the tech diagnose as bad? Without a specific part name I don't think you're gonna get much more than sandwich rec's...

W

westcott

Audioholic General
If you start now, you can make your own pastrami and have it ready in three or four weeks. Take a brisket and marinate it in the refrigerator.

Beats paying deli prices and is a great diy project.

Khorn

Khorn

Audioholic Intern
In Toronto Canada:

Katz's Deli & Corned Beef Emporium.....HUGE, great sandwiches. N Dufferin St

Moe Pancers' Deli. N Bathurst St.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis