L

LFC

Audiophyte
I take delivery of a T973 on Friday and I am shopping for new speaker cables for my Energy Veritas speakers. My local dealer says the T973 binding posts are not compatible with spade lugs. However, the T973 product manual shows a spade lug being inserted into the binding post. Would any of you know if the T973's binding posts are spade lug compatible and what size spade lug will work? I have called NAD tech support but the techie was not helpful and could not answer my question.

Thanks in advance for you replies.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Why

must you use spaded speaker wire? Most forum members will tell you save your money that any decent 12g/14g shielded speaker wire will do. If you want to get fancy then maybe do it yourself.:)

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
On page 5 of the manual it clearly states that you can use spade lugs. It doesn't however state the size. I don't think I've been much help with that little tidbit but here's the # for Lenbrook in Pickering Ontario (Owners of NAD, PSB): (905) 831-6555 , not sure if it's the same # you had or not, also there is a help centre on their website where you can email questions.

NGL_BrSH

NGL_BrSH

Junior Audioholic
I have a set of spades on my T973.. dunno what size they are but if you need some specs let me know.. i'll measure haha

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis