My Wedding Pictures

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
So I got married Oct 22 and my photographer (a long time friend of mine) posted some pictures to her site last night. I am very happy with how they turned out! What do you guys think?!

http://thecakephotography.com/
(Go to photos->wedding cake)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Cool, those are very nice shots.

Congrats again man. Here is to many years of happiness.

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
I don't know ... I think he's hot. :eek: :D

Great pic's and congrats. :)
*Points to monkey* "Is this guy gonna hump my leg?" :p

Thanks for the kind words guys, it was a lot less painful than I anticipated and actually I had a really good time!

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
You just got married and you've pissed her off already??? Man you've got a long life ahead of you. :D
Yeah we were looking at these last night and she said "I look pissed off", I responded by saying it looked natural. :p

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
I really want to shoot a wedding sometime soon. It looks like it would be a ton-o-fun!

Cool pics!

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
I really want to shoot a wedding sometime soon. It looks like it would be a ton-o-fun!

Cool pics!
Yeah I think they had a really good time....although they were exhausted by the end of the night. Her and her brother are both up and coming photographers and they flew in to do the wedding. Started shooting at about 1PM and didn't stop till like midnight. I think they said they had almost 10k pictures.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Nice pics!

My brother and his wife did the same. Their good friends are a couple who are photographers also and they did their wedding. They got some excellent photos.

DTS-HD MA

DTS-HD MA

Junior Audioholic
So I got married Oct 22 and my photographer (a long time friend of mine) posted some pictures to her site last night. I am very happy with how they turned out! What do you guys think?!

http://thecakephotography.com/
(Go to photos->wedding cake)
Very nice picture indeed, very Bond like. To me in that main picture you also resemble a little bit like a young Bill Murray.
Congrats on tying the knot and may God bless your marriage.

Costello

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Hey, nice shot man.... !!!

The pics turned out really nice and I was proud to be there....

The Iron Horse Hotel is a really cool place.....

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Congrats. I'd post my wedding photos, but that would be dangerous.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Congrats and nice photos! Does she know you're a "krzywica"?:D

M

MatthewB.

Audioholic General
All she was thinking was, "Finally!!!! No more B-Jobs!!!!!" ;)

Congrats (I think, personally I'd rather be involved with a smelting accident than get married but alas to each his own) but do agree, Man she married one ugly guy.

Seriously, congrats and enjoy the wedded bliss. Here's hoping she lets you visit the "balls" mounted on the fireplace and lets you fondle em every once in awhile and she doesnt crack that whip too hard. :D

"Better Dead than Wed" Matt.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis