Bryceo

Banned
That's a beautiful center speaker looks great blends well with your systeam

edoggrc51

edoggrc51

Audioholic
what's that entire system worth?
You mean what i've spent or what my wife thinks i've spent?? ;) :D

Almost everything (except for the subs) has been bought used through various audio forums. So its quite a bit less than what these items would have retailed for new.

moves

moves

Audioholic Chief
How did you go about ordering those sub pieces to make them? Which site did you use?

edoggrc51

edoggrc51

Audioholic
How did you go about ordering those sub pieces to make them? Which site did you use?
The drivers themeselves I bought from Parts Express. The cabinets were built by Elemental Designs, and the amps from Sanway.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Believe it or not I'm heading there Friday for 2 weeks I'm on holidays quite looking for would to relaxing and enjoying my self

edoggrc51

edoggrc51

Audioholic
Believe it or not I'm heading there Friday for 2 weeks I'm on holidays quite looking for would to relaxing and enjoying my self
Let me know if you wanna stop by. I'd be more than happy to demo them for you. :)

edoggrc51

edoggrc51

Audioholic
Here's my 6 month recap:

Out went the Cinenova Grande and in went an Emotiva XRP-5 amp. Also my Sony Bluray player went to the bedroom and in went an Oppo 93. And lastly my custom center finally arrived today! :D

edoggrc51

edoggrc51

Audioholic
Just replaced my rear Mirage speakers with a custom made set of GR Research A/V-1RS's. Hope they perform as good they look! :D
A/V-1RS

Here they are mounted:

Left Rear

Right Rear

Panoramic

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The dude I bought my A/V-1s from built a pair of the RSs and I thought they sounded great in his setup.

The LS6s are something I've never heard and would love to!

edoggrc51

edoggrc51

Audioholic
That's good to know! I didnt get a chance to give them a real try last night, but hopefully tonight I'll be able to finish up the install and demo a bunch of scenes. :cool:

If you're even in the SoCal area feel free to swing by and check out the 6's. :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I used to go down to SoCal a lot for work, but I changed jobs. I do have family in and around Anaheim, so I will check with you if I am down there :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis