My piece of A/V heaven

just-some-guy

just-some-guy

Audioholic Field Marshall
SWEET setup right there ! and i'm lovin the art.

Seth V

Seth V

Audioholic
SWEET setup right there ! and i'm lovin the art.
Thanks.;)

It's cool to see someone who appreciates the art.:) It took a while to find the right table sculptures, especially one to rest on top of the solid black marble pedestal.

I like the wall art I currently have, but if I were to find something even nicer I think I will change them out.

Seth

just-some-guy

just-some-guy

Audioholic Field Marshall
It's cool to see someone who appreciates the art.:) It took a while to find the right table sculptures, especially one to rest on top of the solid black marble pedestal.
i know what you mean. i am always looking for art that i like. even if it looks good in the store/whatever, it doesn't always look good in the home. i have returned many a piece. have nice furniture and gear is great. but the space doesn't look like a home without the art.

the upside down rears are really cool. took a lot of balls to try that :thumbsup:

Seth V

Seth V

Audioholic
i know what you mean. i am always looking for art that i like. even if it looks good in the store/whatever, it doesn't always look good in the home. i have returned many a piece. have nice furniture and gear is great. but the space doesn't look like a home without the art.

the upside down rears are really cool. took a lot of balls to try that :thumbsup:
Yeah, finding the right art that goes with ones decor is not easy. If I can ever find a wall sculpture that has elements of both home theater and music that is really dimensional I'll buy it. So far I haven't found anything like that, but I'm sure that eventually I will.

Thanks for the kind words on the ML Script placement. ;) It was tough figuring the best way to wall mount them. They way they are now (upside down) works extremely well.

Seth

Seth V

Seth V

Audioholic
A lot of changes have happened since I last posted pics. The room has been re-painted, new carpeting has been installed, a new TV (LG 84LM9600) has been added, two Oppo players have been added (BDP-93 and BDP-103 all region), and next week will be adding a Marantz AV8801.

Here's a recent pic.

Seth V

Seth V

Audioholic
After I changed the permissions for the photo on Flickr, it is no longer viewable in the original post. So I have to re-post the photo again, as there is no "edit" button.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis