My New Samsung Displays

M

moreira85

Audioholic Chief
HERE IS OUR NEW DISPLAY FOR THE HOUSE, I WAS HOPING FOR A NEW 67INCH SAMSUNG (DLP 7 series that is) and got these Samsung washer dryer/ samsung fridge this weekend, kitchen table, microwave, bedroom set. The DLP will be ordered as soon as we get in!!

Attachments

M

moreira85

Audioholic Chief
What made you choose the Samsung's?
i assume you mean the appliances. reviews mainly, feedback from different people and input from the sales folks. I was going in with the General Electric in mind but heard over time they dont do a good job drying. the Sammy will have clothes dry in 30 min. the fridge came down to GE or the Sammy the sammy was 1800 and GE was 1900, I got the fridge on sale for 1380.
never owned a sammy fridge before.
the micro is GE.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Very nice. Part of me is jealous. I find myself wanting to get a nice, new washer/dryer set, but I can't justify it as long as mine are working just fine.

Be sure to post some pics of your new Sammy DLP when you get it next weekend. :)

M

moreira85

Audioholic Chief
next weekend??? i dont think i willl be buying the dlp next weekend. after all the money we dropped on the appliances etc it will have to wait till at least the end of October. also i dont want to have to move it when we move. but i will post pics.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis