Yamaha RX-2700 reciever

Da-Lite Model C 106" pulldown

Speakers:

Paradigm v.3 Monitor 9 towers
Paradigm v.3 Monitor CC 270 center
Paradigm PB 1200 Sub
Klipsch RS 62 surrounds

Seating:

Got my seating from a guy that does eBay sales. He has a company that does strictly HT seating and its called everything home and I would very much recommend him.

I ordered 9 black leather seats (a row of 5 and a row of 4) on a Thursday and they arrived as ordered the following Tuesday for 3200 bucks. Cant beat it.

So far I have very much enjoyed the setup. I had some issues with the Epson mounting it nearer to the floor and only about 10 feet from the screen but I eventually worked out the kinks.

I took forever to decide what projector to get but in the end I'm very happy with the Epson. I can tell a small difference in black levels between my DLP downstairs and the LCD projector upstairs but only if I'm overly critical. I'm sure I would've liked the JVC better but I got sick and tired of waiting for it.

Overall I couldn't be much happier with the picture quality.

Here are some pics:

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Congratulations

Looks good. Where are the acoustic treatments?

W

whitestone

Audioholic Intern
It looks like all his walls are covered. By the way nice setup.

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

Very nice, but it would be much better if you could find a way to ceiling mount the PJ. I see at least one light fixure would have to be changed, but the best seat in the house wouldn't be occupied by the projector!:D

G

Grantc79

Junior Audioholic
Very nice, but it would be much better if you could find a way to ceiling mount the PJ. I see at least one light fixure would have to be changed, but the best seat in the house wouldn't be occupied by the projector!:D
Yah, unfortunately I can't really move it anywhere else I'm afraid.

That room is upstairs and I have no access to get over the ceiling there without going down through the roof.

G

Grantc79

Junior Audioholic
why two doors?
One goes to a hallway, bathroom, and two other rooms upstairs.

The other door leads back downstairs.

It isn't a full fledged two story house, its more like a 1.5

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis