My Modest HT...........

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hello people-thought I would post a few pics since I just got a new cam. Please be kind as I am still learning how to take better shots as I am no photographer. However, feel free to post your thoughts as it would be much appreciated.:):)

Last edited:
W

whitestone

Audioholic Intern
Just curious but what kind of reciever is that?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Here are a few more. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Whitestone, it is a Pioneer 1015 TX-K. Do you like my PB12-NSD?

W

whitestone

Audioholic Intern
Nice sub but I didn't recognize it in silver. Picked up an Outlaw LFM-1 last month myself. Is that carpet on the floor or is it painted?

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Your pictures are to small to tell what half of your stuff is.LOL:D

It looks like a very nice setup. How does the Pioneer do for you?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Nice sub but I didn't recognize it in silver. Picked up an Outlaw LFM-1 last month myself. Is that carpet on the floor or is it painted?
Very ugly carpet........lol!!!! I have a rug over it for rear speaker wiring. How is the LFM-1 working for you? I got silver because it was $100 off of the regular price of $599 due to an overstock issue. I am, however, impressed with the look and the build quality is off the charts so to speak!!!!

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Your pictures are to small to tell what half of your stuff is.LOL:D

It looks like a very nice setup. How does the Pioneer do for you?
Hey Seth what is too big? It says 100kb-so I had to resize. Like I said I am new to this photography stuff.......can you tell???? :D:D The Pioneer kicks a** BUT hope to up-grade to the Onkyo 875 as soon as I can. Thanks for the compliment.

W

whitestone

Audioholic Intern
Honestly this the first sub I have ever had. Man is it ever fun. I never knew there was a different layer of music or sound to my cds or dvds.:D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
That's a nice system you have there. The SVS does look pretty good in silver.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Honestly this the first sub I have ever had. Man is it ever fun. I never knew there was a different layer of music or sound to my cds or dvds.:D
Sounds like it is stellar with music applications. Very glad to hear you are happy with it. How does it perform with dvds??? I bet it digs deep eh???

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
That's a nice system you have there. The SVS does look pretty good in silver.
Thanks there Dave for the compliment. I was a bit skiddish at first when purchasing a PB12-NSD in "Silver" BUT kinda glad I did. It really looks nice and blends better with the rest of my set-up much better than I originally thought it would. Heck, I saved some money only to get a sub with awesome performance and top-notch build quality.

avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
You're a *&@#@ lucky guy Speakerman,

being this your very 1st SW, it's the same as you're having your very first car and guess what?? It's a Porsche...

Congrats on your system; pretty nice one. BTW, enjoy it with lots of bass!

Cheers.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
You're a *&@#@ lucky guy Speakerman,

being this your very 1st SW, it's the same as you're having your very first car and guess what?? It's a Porsche...

Congrats on your system; pretty nice one. BTW, enjoy it with lots of bass!

Cheers.
Hi there AV. Thanks for the congrats. However, I have owned several subs including a very cheap 8" Cerwin Vega, Paradigm PDR-12, Paradigm PS1000 v.4, Mirage S12, (2) Acoustic Research 8" subs, SVS PB10-NSD, and finally my SVS PB12-NSD. Out of all of these, the PB12 is no doubt the best for my needs. The PB10 is not any slouch by any stretch of the imagination but was "not enough" for my large living room. Also, the Acoustic Research 8" subs were extremely musical but did not offer the extension that I crave. It is only fair to say the Mirage S12 was also darn good BUT was a bit slow w/music applications. Over all, the PB12-NSD outperforms all of those that I owned previously. Thus, the PB12-NSD is especially stellar for ht and will rattle everything in your home.

johnb554

johnb554

Audioholic
System looks pretty sexy. As for the photos, well keep working on it...lol.I had to criticize it because i am very into photography so ya know....

Just wondering though, how does the room sound with the wood paneling on the walls. Sounds like there might be some issues with echo.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
System looks pretty sexy. As for the photos, well keep working on it...lol.I had to criticize it because i am very into photography so ya know....

Just wondering though, how does the room sound with the wood paneling on the walls. Sounds like there might be some issues with echo.
Well, my home is older and as such is made much better so to speak. Have had no issues thus far with the paneling. I have curtains that cover most of the windows but was washing them the day I took those pics. BTW, am still working on the photography thing..........LOL!!!!: eek::eek:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Here are a few more pics for any one interested. Please share your thought as there is always room for improvement.

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Here are a few more pics. I been trying to take better pics. Hopefully, I am succeeding. :eek::eek:

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis