My Denon 720 will not play sound on my USB button. It did yesterday but not today. It will play sound thru the TV Audio s

K

Kelbrit

Audiophyte
My Denon 720 has no sound with USB button it did yesterday. Has sound on TV Audio

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Need more information. What is the particular source and format connected via usb ? TV is connected how? One thing you might try without knowing more if nothing has changed since yesterday's functioning is to perhaps do a soft reset of the avr (unplug it from power for a little bit).

K

Kelbrit

Audiophyte
Need more information. What is the particular source and format connected via usb ? TV is connected how? One thing you might try without knowing more if nothing has changed since yesterday's functioning is to perhaps do a soft reset of the avr (unplug it from power for a little bit).
Tv is connected to Denon but I also get sound if I push tuner button AM going to try to unplug it

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Tv is connected to Denon but I also get sound if I push tuner button AM going to try to unplug it
How is the tv connected, what type of cable? What is the usb source that played and now doesn't?

K

Kelbrit

Audiophyte
The only thing I have connected to my Denon is my TV and DVD player and of course the speakers

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The only thing I have connected to my Denon is my TV and DVD player and of course the speakers
How are they connected with what kind of cable was my question. Such as why are you using the usb port for a tv and dvd player?

K

Kelbrit

Audiophyte
I am only using the USB port for the USB all the rest are plugged into a separate connection

K

Kelbrit

Audiophyte
Nothing is connected to the USB port on the Denon. I just plug my USB into it

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis