Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You're gonna love this: I listen to album sides. :D

i-what? ... mp-who? ... shuffle? ... who brought cards? :D

J

jamie2112

Banned
I listen to songs mostly.If I am listening to the Dead I will go a whole set or show,but most of the time I just put on playlists that I choose......I don't have any desire to get into records again so I am now stuck with digital format music.Actually I have listened to Fugazi-13 Songs from front to back in the last week so I guess sometimes I do a whole record.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
You're gonna love this: I listen to album sides. :D

i-what? ... mp-who? ... shuffle? ... who brought cards? :D
Speaken of which, I have a album with only one side even though both sides are grooved. ;) It was pressing mistake and I have the same set of songs pressed on both sides. I kept the album as it was kind of a novelty. Never encountered anything like that befor. It was Styx "Equinox"

B

bruceh

Junior Audioholic
Albums or Bust

I definitely lean about 98% towards taking in the entire album. To me the album is the artistic statement, whereas the song is a fragment of that statement. Even with a greatest hits album I would tend to listen to the entire set rather than picking out one or two tracks. Listening to albums I feel like I've cultivated a relationship with the artist. I don't listen just to get a quick buzz.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I had a friend like that when I was younger before they moved away andd all he listened to was the radio hits. I tried to explain it to him that these hits may not even be the artists best material and that he should really explore albums. He never did. Hey but that's ok. Different strokes for different folks. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis