G

Gary S.

Enthusiast
Not sure if I'm in the right area, so if I'm not feel free to move me to the right one. My wife has suddenly decided she would like an MP3 player to download music from the Internet. I know nothing about these and need some help. What would be a good brand to go with? I don't want to spend much over $200 if I can help it. I want something easy for her to use since she is new at this. Thanks in advance to any and all who can help!:confused:

zeuiax

zeuiax

Audioholic
Go with Ipod shuffle, 4gb/1000 songs for $79 if don't care about the display or ipod nano, 8gb/2000 songs for $149 or 16gb/4000 songs for $199.

For more info www.ipod.com

sonicman

sonicman

Junior Audioholic
Well, there are plenty of options - I use an old PDA and keep my MP3 files on large capacity SD cards - works fine for me; but there are plenty of different models out there - my son & DIL swear by their iPods and iTunes (check out the site to see if their format suits you & your wife); also, the computer mags review these products often - look at THIS LINK for a listing of some top 'current' choices, reviews and recommendations - good luck in your choice! :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis