Moving Sale - Oppo, Marantz, Denon, SVS

N

nogaro

Full Audioholic
I will be moving to Europe for a 2-3 year work assignment. Consequently, I'm selling all audio equipment that will not work there. I haven't had the chance to add pictures as this has developed rather rapidly. But all items are in pristine condition. All boxes and original packaging is included. Shipping (contiguous USA only) and PP included.

-Marantz SR 7009. 2+yrs old. $775 shipped. A-stock
-Denon 4520CI, 2+ yrs old. $675 shipped. A-stock
-Oppo BDP 103. 2+ yrs old, $375 shipped. A-stock [Sale on hold for now]
-SVS SB-12 Piano Black. 1+ yr old. $475 shipped. B-stock, I think, but it has no visible flaw that I've been able spot.
-SVS SB-12, Oak, 1+ yr Old. $375 shipped. A-stock.

I will have to confirm age, these are based on memory. Please let me know if you're interested and I will track down exact age. I'm open to offers in the interest of a quick sale.

I will also be traveling quite a bit the next 2 weeks but should have some time to ship in-between and definitely after the 20th.

Last edited:
N

nogaro

Full Audioholic
:) Yeah, thanks! The moving part is a giant pain, but, hopefully, things will be fun once we're settled in. Really sucks about the electronics, though.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
I will be moving to Europe for a 2-3 year work assignment. Consequently, I'm selling all audio equipment that will not work there. I haven't had the chance to add pictures as this has developed rather rapidly. But all items are in pristine condition. All boxes and original packaging is included. Shipping (contiguous USA only) and PP included.

-Marantz SR 7009. 2+yrs old. $775 shipped. A-stock
-Denon 4520CI, 2+ yrs old. $675 shipped. A-stock
-Oppo BDP 103. 2+ yrs old, $375 shipped. A-stock
-SVS SB-12 Piano Black. 1+ yr old. $475 shipped. B-stock, I think, but it has no visible flaw that I've been able spot.
-SVS SB-12, Oak, 1+ yr Old. $375 shipped. A-stock.

I will have to confirm age, these are based on memory. Please let me know if you're interested and I will track down exact age. I'm open to offers in the interest of a quick sale.

I will also be traveling quite a bit the next 2 weeks but should have some time to ship in-between and definitely after the 20th.
Nogaro
I have travelled around the world for work. Different voltages etc etc.
There are simple products that let 120V devices run just fine on 220V source..
You may wish to sell your stuff for lots of reasons other than the voltage difference. But if that's your only concern, a simple voltage converter will fill the bill. And things like speakers will work no matter what continent you are on because they are driven by the source electronics. Monster and UPC and others make dandy power products that also can handle voltage differences.

But carrying and moving all that audio may be just a hassle and you want to sell . Perfectly reasonable. Have fun with the travel. There's nothing else quite like it to widen your world

N

nogaro

Full Audioholic
Nogaro
I have travelled around the world for work. Different voltages etc etc.
There are simple products that let 120V devices run just fine on 220V source..
You may wish to sell your stuff for lots of reasons other than the voltage difference. But if that's your only concern, a simple voltage converter will fill the bill. And things like speakers will work no matter what continent you are on because they are driven by the source electronics. Monster and UPC and others make dandy power products that also can handle voltage differences.

But carrying and moving all that audio may be just a hassle and you want to sell . Perfectly reasonable. Have fun with the travel. There's nothing else quite like it to widen your world
Thanks for your post. I'm selling not because of the voltage difference but because of the frequency difference. The US runs on 60 Hz and I'm concerned about hum when running with a simple step-up transformer that only impacts voltage. If anyone has successfully run receivers and powered subs on 50 and 60 Hz when the units are rated for one or the other, I'll be interested to know. Speakers, of course, are no problem which is why I haven't listed any for sale :)

cel4145

cel4145

Audioholic
SVS has a distributors all over the world, so likely they would be able to tell you if you would have any problems. I'd give 'em a call.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks for your post. I'm selling not because of the voltage difference but because of the frequency difference. The US runs on 60 Hz and I'm concerned about hum when running with a simple step-up transformer that only impacts voltage. If anyone has successfully run receivers and powered subs on 50 and 60 Hz when the units are rated for one or the other, I'll be interested to know. Speakers, of course, are no problem which is why I haven't listed any for sale :)
I hadn't thought about the frequency and hum. That's one of those power conditioning questions. I'm sure there are some power enthusiasts here somewhere.
You may be correct. I will look forward to the answer from a power guy.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I believe your Oppo power supply is rated between 100-240V and 50/60 cycles.

N

nogaro

Full Audioholic
I believe your Oppo power supply is rated between 100-240V and 50/60 cycles.
There may be universal versions, but mine is the US version and only supports 110v and 60 hz, unfortunately

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
There may be universal versions, but mine is the US version and only supports 110v and 60 hz, unfortunately
It's what the specs on their site says, is it a jumper setting? Might want to ask Oppo....

May not mean it will play 50cycle discs, tho.

N

nogaro

Full Audioholic
It's what the specs on their site says, is it a jumper setting? Might want to ask Oppo....

May not mean it will play 50cycle discs, tho.
Hmmm...I was going off of an image on Oppo's website. Google search shows images with both ratings. I'll have to check when I get back home. I hope I can bring that Oppo with me, that'll be great! Thanks for pointing this out.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis